T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
There are lots of people with very extreme views on here. Ones that general society may call crazy. Yet people here don't question their sanity. Yet somehow my beliefs mean I shouldn't have a right to die ? People would rather I stayed and suffered, that many others suffer because of me, just because they don't agree with my beliefs. Despite so much evidence to support mine. Regardless, why does people disagreeing with me mean I should be denied my right to die ?
I understand it from outsiders to here, who often think all suicidal people lack capacity. I don't expect it from here though. I'm sick of it and I don't understand it.

I have clear reasons why I want to die. I've considered all my options. I understand the pros/cons and the consequences. That's 'capacity'. Just because you don't understand mind control or understand the system that controls the world, doesn't change that i'm capable of making decisions.

So please stop saying I'm too ill to make decisions . That I'm not of sound mind. That somehow i'm not thinking logically despite being able to reason my decisions. Many people here have mental illness, doesn't invalidate their desire to die. I don't even have any mental illness, sure i have some issues with my mental health , but no severe illness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Reflection and Tonkpils
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
You can kill yourself but not necessarily change how other people see you as. Concerning your sanity, that's basically their own view- you can't control the mental energies around you, it's just wind after all. what people think or talk, it's like breathing in sense.

You need air to breath, then you breath out air- receive, give, receive, give, that's how mental energy works. Never see that how hard you are trying to think, your worldly problems / concerns won't go away?

Mental energies are pictured as swords in tarot, they are minor arcana and they basically represent the personal issues and things in life. I currently think you are on eight of swords energy by mentally speaking (not whole truth but you could discover them if you like):

Reactions: timetodie24
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
From an outsider's point of view wanting to die means you're not mentally healthy or sane, period. They never stop to consider that there are people that would love to go on living if it weren't for some extreme issues that they have no control over...and even if you tell them that you're really out of options they'l deny that because they believe "that there are other ways of ending one's suffering"

Reactions: timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
You can kill yourself but not necessarily change how other people see you as. Concerning your sanity, that's basically their own view- you can't control the mental energies around you, it's just wind after all. what people think or talk, it's like breathing in sense.

You need air to breath, then you breath out air- receive, give, receive, give, that's how mental energy works. Never see that how hard you are trying to think, your worldly problems / concerns won't go away?

Mental energies are pictured as swords in tarot, they are minor arcana and they basically represent the personal issues and things in life. I currently think you are on eight of swords energy by mentally speaking (not whole truth but you could discover them if you like):

That's interesting thank you. I do feel quite trapped like the card.
I don't care what people think once I'm dead . I know I need to give less time and energy to what people think of me now. Just frustrating having people on here telling me that I shouldn't be making my own decisions, that I shouldn't even be on this site, that I should be locked up on a ward etc. That somehow I shouldn't have the same rights as others here just because they think i'm 'psychotic'. It's frustrating. But yeah it shouldnt matter as I know my truth and I need to let it go.
From an outsider's point of view wanting to die means you're not mentally healthy or sane, period. They never stop to consider that there are people that would love to go on living if it weren't for some extreme issues that they have no control over...and even if you tell them that you're really out of options they'l deny that because they believe "that there are other ways of ending one's suffering"
Yeah that's true. They never stop to think about quality of life, just that lives should always be saved whatever the cost.
And I expect that from outsiders as i'm used to it. Just shocked me how much I get from people here who are pro-choice yet for some reason when i share my story I suddenly shouldn't have a choice anymore . Confuses and frustrates me.

Reactions: LifeQuitter