• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I sometimes hear snippets of random conversations of other people before falling asleep. They voices can be male, female, deep or higher pitched... The conversations are in English or my native tongue. But what's strange is that I don't know these people and I don't remember hearing those sentences. This thing lasts only few seconds and then I usually fall asleep. Apparently it is called Hypnagogic hallucinations, it is not a sign of schizophrenia and it's harmless. I wonder if my brain can sometimes tune into the Akashic records when switching between the wave lengths. 🤔
Anyone else has this?

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I sometimes hear snippets of random conversations of other people before falling asleep. They voices can be male, female, deep or higher pitched... The conversations are in English or my native tongue. But what's strange is that I don't know these people and I don't remember hearing those sentences. This thing lasts only few seconds and then I usually fall asleep. Apparently it is called Hypnagogic hallucinations, it is not a sign of schizophrenia and it's harmless. I wonder if my brain can sometimes tune into the Akashic records when switching between the wave lengths. 🤔
Anyone else has this?
No, I've never heard of this. Wdym "when switching between the wavelengths?" Like the different stages/states of sleep? Btw, how do you access the Akashic records?

• Informative
Reactions: RemainingDubious
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
Anyone else has this?
never heard of this either, is it like angel radio from supernatural?

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Anyone else has this?
There's been a few times when I've been falling asleep or waking up (before opening my eyes) and heard someone (i deceased loved one) call my name or say a short phase ("Thank you for that" referring to a dream i'd just had.)

The clarity was so realistic that i actually turned over and actually expected them to be there.

my experience is probably grief related.

Your question made me wonder if you're right about tuning into something between being awake and being asleep.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
no idea if this is similar? a couple weeks ago, i was up for days. i wasn't falling asleep or anything in fact i was going to the store. started in the stairwell. i couldn't make out what was said (if anything was said at all) but i kept hearing some type of conversation but could not see anyone around at all. finally got some sleep and it went away (for now).

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
I get this often, sounds of breathing or random mumbled voices as I'm winding down.

There's no one above me so it's literally my head.

I know it's no one in my house as it's locked up like a bunker, i don't mind it anymore
yeah it was a bit freaky for me. never happened before. had to tell myself to keep my shit together.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
No, I've never heard of this. Wdym "when switching between the wavelengths?" Like the different stages/states of sleep? Btw, how do you access the Akashic records?
Didn't I mention this either to you or (definitely) in another thread recently?
There is also hypnopompic which can occur during waking. I've experienced both a handful of times. Although mine were visual. I've also experienced sleep paralysis at least twice. It's not uncommon for people to think that they're being haunted or visited by aliens by mistake. The brain is very powerful…
do you have schizophrenia?
It's completely unrelated to that.
no idea if this is similar? a couple weeks ago, i was up for days. i wasn't falling asleep or anything in fact i was going to the store. started in the stairwell. i couldn't make out what was said (if anything was said at all) but i kept hearing some type of conversation but could not see anyone around at all. finally got some sleep and it went away (for now).
Sleep deprivation is well documented and known to cause hallucinations. I had this in school when I talking to a girl after multiple days of no-sleep. Her face momentarily almost twisted.
There's been a few times when I've been falling asleep or waking up (before opening my eyes) and heard someone (i deceased loved one) call my name or say a short phase ("Thank you for that" referring to a dream i'd just had.)

The clarity was so realistic that i actually turned over and actually expected them to be there.

my experience is probably grief related.

Your question made me wonder if you're right about tuning into something between being awake and being asleep.
Its the reverse - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnopompia

Sorry, but just to be honest and scientific anyone on here, saying that vibrating a different frequencies, and all of that stuff is just nonsense -

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Sleep deprivation can induce hallucinations. But it's not the same phenomenon
do you have schizophrenia?
No
I get this often, sounds of breathing or random mumbled voices as I'm winding down.

There's no one above me so it's literally my head.

I know it's no one in my house as it's locked up like a bunker, i don't mind it anymore
For me it's only voices. But I have to be relaxed in order for that to happen. It's not every day. Lately I've been stressed out and I have trouble falling asleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim