• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I exhausted myself by sprinting and then hyperventilated for about 2 minutes. Then hold my breath. I didn't pass out nor feel too dizzy/light headed. Any a advice?

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I think for what you're trying to do you need to cut off oxigen circulation - arteries and veins in your neck. People at school did that to get a high and often passed out. They would hyperventilate then someone would hold the arm to their neck. I think you could do that by passing a rope around your neck and tightening in both directions (not a noose so you don't strangle yourself like that accidentally) If you're gonna do that it's better to be lying down so you don't injure yourself while falling

Reactions: dmdmdm
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I think for what you're trying to do you need to cut off oxigen circulation - arteries and veins in your neck. People at school did that to get a high and often passed out. They would hyperventilate then someone would hold the arm to their neck. I think you could do that by passing a rope around your neck and tightening in both directions (not a noose so you don't strangle yourself like that accidentally) If you're gonna do that it's better to be lying down so you don't injure yourself while falling
I'll give it a try thanks

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
I exhausted myself by sprinting and then hyperventilated for about 2 minutes. Then hold my breath. I didn't pass out nor feel too dizzy/light headed. Any a advice?
I think, hyperventilation after sprinting is not supposed to give you an advantage over the normal state because in such a case you already have more CO2 than usually, so intense breathing just helps you to normalize CO2 level then.

When hyperventilation is done in the normal relaxed state, you should be able to hold your breath for about 2 minutes without an urge to resume your breathe. The most intense urge will be perceived somewhere between 2 and 3 minutes of breath holding. Lightheadedness begins from approximately 3 minutes of breath holding, and passing out should happen somewhere between 3.5 and 5 minutes (most likely, close to 4 minutes) .

• Informative
Reactions: dmdmdm and MatthieuFrederickW
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I think, hyperventilation after sprinting is not supposed to give you an advantage over the normal state because in such a case you already have more CO2 than usually, so intense breathing just helps you to normalize CO2 level then.

When hyperventilation is done in the normal relaxed state, you should be able to hold your breath for about 2 minutes without an urge to resume your breathe. The most intense urge will be perceived somewhere between 2 and 3 minutes of breath holding. Lightheadedness begins from approximately 3 minutes of breath holding, and passing out should happen somewhere between 3.5 and 5 minutes (most likely, close to 4 minutes) .
♥️ but holding breath for 5 minutes? 😐

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
My max breath hold time was 3:40 when I felt that I was close to passing out, and I was feeling myself badly after that for a few minutes. So I wouldn't recommend experiments with breath holding for longer than 3:10 unless you have serious intentions to end your life and you don't care about possible negative consequences on your health. The most valuable information you could get from experiments is that lightheadedness that comes along with weakening of the desire to breathe is actually reachable for you.

If you're lucky enough, the blackout may happen before you feel the urge to breathe, but this may be difficult to achieve without long training. The scenario described above is more probable.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW and dmdmdm
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
My max breath hold time was 3:40 when I felt that I was close to passing out, and I was feeling myself badly after that for a few minutes. So I wouldn't recommend experiments with breath holding for longer than 3:10 unless you have serious intentions to end your life and you don't care about possible negative consequences on your health. The most valuable information you could get from experiments is that lightheadedness that comes along with weakening of the desire to breathe is actually reachable for you.

If you're lucky enough, the blackout may happen before you feel the urge to breathe, but this may be difficult to achieve without long training. The scenario described above is more probable.
Thanks for your help, really helpful🙏