• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Hello,

there is currently no drug whose actual purpose is to bring about a peaceful death. However, there are drugs that can serve this purpose. They are drugs with various uses whose lethal effect is brought about by massive overdose.

Hydroxychloroquine is a drug for the treatment and prophylaxis of rheumatism, etc. In case of overdose, the cause of death is cardiac arrest.
However, very little experience is available.
I have researched that at least 20g are necessary for a suicide. I have 40g available. Is 40g much too high for an LD? Or would 30g be enough?

Does anyone have personal experience or other information that I may not be aware of?
My biggest fear is how I will fare after the overdose and fear of failure.

LG

Last edited:
Reactions: todienomore and Starry✧・゚Daze
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I've confirmed on the net that if you fail, such a large dose could lead to blindness. Please do More research

• Informative
Reactions: todienomore and Starry✧・゚Daze
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

Last edited:
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I've confirmed on the net that if you fail, such a large dose could lead to blindness. Please do More research

Yes exactly, blindness is the very last thing I could use 😢 I would prefer chloroquine because it is a proven method. Or professional euthanasia! But there have also been mishaps with the euthanasia associations.

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Yes exactly, blindness is the very last thing I could use 😢 I would prefer chloroquine because it is a proven method. Or professional euthanasia! But there have also been mishaps with the euthanasia associations.
You mean you have access to such services? Its better if you can. Chloroquine does cause cardiac arrest etc but its a painful wait and there are old threads here that benzos are needed so you can be knocked out waiting for chloroquine to take effect.
Without any strong sedatives answer is no. You'll likely have a long and uncomfortable arrhythmia before a ventricular tachycardia turns into fibrillation. A strong long-acting sedative is a good idea.

Last edited:
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I assume you are talking about sterbehilfe.de in Hamburg, Germany. They don´t offer the same service as the VAD associations in Switzerland.

Yes, exactly, Hamburg. Dignitas is not supposed to be any better here in Germany. Swiss Dignitas does not take Germans who do not live in Switzerland. I haven't heard anything good about Pegasos. But it's just too much trouble for me to fly to Switzerland two or three times. And if I'm unlucky, I won't get the green light.

I know Kusch's method. Years ago there were no problems with the procurement of chloroquine. But since Corona, it is no longer commercially available. Alternatively, there is the less toxic metabolite HCQ.

You can't ask a doctor or a pharmacist what, how and in what dose? Yes, there is a doctor. But even doctors can make mistakes.

Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Swiss Dignitas does not take Germans who do not live in Switzerland.
This is not true. I have helped people for many years with the VAD application (free of charge) to all Swiss VAD associations, including Dignitas.
Pegasos was good at the beginning, but not anymore. And Dignitas is the most arrogant and most complicated VAD association.

Last edited:
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
You mean you have access to such services? Its better if you can. Chloroquine does cause cardiac arrest etc but its a painful wait and there are old threads here that benzos are needed so you can be knocked out waiting for chloroquine to take effect.

dialogos said: "You mean you have access to such services?"
Do you mean chloroquine or Euthanasia associations?
Neither nor.

Yes, benzos are just as important as antimetics.

Do you happen to know what the lethal dose of HCQ should be?

Starry✧・゚Daze

Starry✧・゚Daze

Aug 3, 2023
My preferred ctb method are research chemicals.
Some RCs are legal to aquire on the clearnet, but I'm still searching for honest vendors/laboratories that aren't just scam and affordable for me.

There is lots of information on this forum about RC, it helped me a lot.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
This is not true. I have helped people for many years with the VAD application (free of charge) to all Swiss VAD associations, including Dignitas.
Pegasos was good at the beginning, but not anymore. And Dignitas is the most arrogant and most complicated VAD association.

Please excuse me, i had confused Dignitas with Exit.ch :(

EXIT only accompanies members of the association and adults with Swiss citizenship or residing in Switzerland.

In June 2022, Swiss Dignitas wrote to me: "Unfortunately, we cannot help you. Please contact the German Dignitas."

During the Corona period, assisted suicide was primarily available to Swiss citizens and citizens residing in Switzerland.

Here from lifecircle: "Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we at Lifecircle cannot help you. Try contacting Dignitas (www.dignitas.ch , Ex International www.exinternational.ch or Pegasos www.pegasos.swiss."

I was very distressed. With our death clubs, I don't have much hope!? I do not know

Try searching the forum since I have lost interest when I learned about the pain involved without benzos strong enough to knock me out waiting for hcq to do the job. Here is a link to start
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...roxychloroquine-painless-and-effective.70257/
Yes, I can understand that very well! Every overdose is nasty. Thank you for your tip. I will do it later! LG

My preferred ctb method are research chemicals.
Some RCs are legal to aquire on the clearnet, but I'm still searching for honest vendors/laboratories that aren't just scam and affordable for me.

There is lots of information on this forum about RC, it helped me a lot.
Yes, I wanted that too. But reputable dealers don't sell chemicals with skulls on them to private individuals! Besides, I don't know anything about chemicals :(

Last edited:
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
@befree thank you very much for your info! Yes, I would choose chloroquine because it is a proven method. But unfortunately I can't get my hands on that drug. I'm not so sure about HCQ anymore.
Please excuse me again for confusing Dignitas with Exit.ch.
Every day I want to call Hamburg. But I don't dare.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Every day I want to call Hamburg. But I don't dare.
Have you read their conditions ? You need an accepted reason to be approved. What you also should know is, they don´t offer the same service as the Swiss VAD associations. I wouldn´t pay them so much money for a method that I can do myself. There are sources where you can get Chloroquine without a prescription.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Yes, the basic conditions are very general.
When I read in the media that an elderly couple, he 90 and she 79, did not get the green light for assisted suicide, I was shocked.
It could fail for an acceptable reason. I don't think my psychiatrist has the heart to support me. He's happy if I can smile for a change. But he also knows that I am in a very bad way and that I cannot live with my agonising symptoms. And my cardiologist wouldn't even think of helping me die. My family doctors change all the time. I don't know my new doctor yet.
In Switzerland, I think there have also been cases of people who have been helped for no reason, who have simply had enough of life.

Here, the mail order business is very limited. GB no longer delivers to DE. I wrote to three pharmacies. Yes, that was it.

I had bought the book by J. Düber "Self-determined dying with HCQ". Well written and helpful. Nevertheless, a few important details are missing.