• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
I'm thinking HS is my best bet at this point. I can get everything to make it easily enough, but I don't have a car. Would a tent be an enclosed enough space for it to work?

PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
Dont take my words way to seriously bc i dont know much about the proprieties of HS, but tbh if it works with CO it will probably work with HS too

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Dangerdonkey333
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Make sure you put up warnings, h2s is extremely deadly for hours and someone might open it up and get a fatal dose.

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Make sure you put up warnings, h2s is extremely deadly for hours and someone might open it up and get a fatal dose.
How would one put up a warning without attracting attention prematurely? I worry about that. What would one put on the sign?

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
The tent would need to be double layered and well sealed. You would also need to be very isolated, like no where near residential areas. The sign needs to make it clear that it is unsafe due to toxic gases (ideally placed inside something water resistant so the sign does not deteriorate). You'll also want lab eye wear to stop you going blind. Also, it will smell terrible until it reaches a high enough concentration to overwhelm the olfactory senses. It will not be as peaceful as inert gas, but still very effective. Do research, look in to it carefully, and protect people the best you can.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Also, it will smell terrible until it reaches a high enough concentration to overwhelm the olfactory senses.
The smell of H2S didn't seem too bad for me. It resembles the smell of rotten eggs and the smell of normal boiled eggs, I'd place it somewhere between the two. Real rotten eggs smell much worse.

Reactions: Dangerdonkey333
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Is there like a specific kind of tent that can work????and how far away from civilization?? Or maybe even a porta potty??