• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Ghab

Student
Aug 6, 2018
been searching up painless ways to go and found creating hydrogen sulfide. Need help, what do I need to buy? Also, do you guys have any other ways that are not as dangerous for whoever finds you? Please help

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
Nembutal is the holy grail of all suicides, if you have the money to spare you should definitely try obtaining it.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath
Sharethepain

Sharethepain

May 2, 2018
Don't have the money. Currently living with parents.

Yeah me too, Iam currently looking for a job to save up for it, I am really tired of all the other methods because they are either uncomfortable or painful to me. If I get my hands on Nembutal I´ll drink it in an instant.

G

Ghab

Student
Aug 6, 2018
Charcoal method has been interesting me lately. I searched my entire house for two days trying to find any products containing chemicals so I could make hydrogen sulfide. Didn't find any. Just getting pillows and a grill, taping up my bathroom and going to sleep to burning charcoal sounds like a nice idea. Still need to research more on how exactly you create enough carbon monoxide.

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

May 2, 2018
I think there was a similiar method with ice cubes, if you dissolve them in warm water bathtub, close off the room and lay on the ground you should also painlessly die.

G

Ghab

Student
Aug 6, 2018
I think there was a similiar method with ice cubes, if you dissolve them in warm water bathtub, close off the room and lay on the ground you should also painlessly die.
Slightly confused on that, how exactly does that work? Source?

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Sodium nitrite, cheap and very lethal.

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
These 2 used h2s

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...b-Joanne-Lee-planned-deaths-online-hours.html

You need 2 things, a source of acid and a source of lime suphur that contains approx 28% calcium polysulfides.

The japs invented the method. They used a litre of toilet cleaner called sunpole that contained 9.5% hydrochloric acid. Then dumped that into a bucket that had sulphur bath salts in.
It briefly became a method in USA

https://sherrypikesuicide.wordpress.com

In the US the source of lime sulphur used was made by bonide, it was a brush on rose bush insecticide. So many h2s deaths there had an empty bottle at the scene that bonide stopped making it.

Lime sulphur now is hard to find. The only places are online bonsai tree supply sites. Search for Jin Seal.
You'll need a litre and the acid source which is easy to get.

As it became more popular in the US they started training hazmat how to cope with an incident.

This guy used a tent.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hal-mix-poison-kill-inside-tent-end-term.html

It's a very deadly gas at 1000 parts per million.
Smells of rotten eggs and can kill in 3 breaths.
Dangerous to rescuers. The whole street will get evacuated for at least half a day if you did it in a house.

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

May 2, 2018
Slightly confused on that, how exactly does that work? Source?
My bad, it was actually dry ice that is supposed to be disolved in water in a closed room. It creates carbon dioxide. I got it confused with actual ice cubes.

If you wish to know more google everything that dry ice dissolves into, its some gases and apparently they should be dangerous or even lethal. I read some story roughly two years ago about a guy killing himself in a motel by dissolving large amounts of dry ice in bathtub and then laying on the ground in the room falling asleep.