G

Greggs1993

May 21, 2020
Hi there,

hope you're all keeping well,

Done a fair bit of research and looking for a low pain, lethal solution brought me to planning making H 2 S,

I have 450ml lime sulfur and 5l of flag cleaner which contains 10% hydrochloric acid,

Could someone please advise asap as to whether this sounds like enough to mix in a bucket in my car/bathroom and induce a quick collapse of I tolerate the smell for 30 sec or so,

I am going to be incredibly thorough with signage and seals so that nobody else suffers,

Cheers

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The search function is down at the moment. The acid is dilute, and I am not certain if that is enough lime sulfur for whatever size room you are using. As you note, smell won't be an issue after 30-60s.

if you've done your research you should have the answers you need. No need to rush it.

any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019

You have enough material for sure. I would only go for HCL though (~30%) to avoid any side reactions.

EDIT: Better use a car and better stock up on lime sulfur

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
I am sure you can find the study in written form somewhere on the net. Then you can also see their exact methods! Concentration is depending on volume so keep in mind that they used a middle-sized car.

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I am sure you can find the study in written form somewhere on the net. Then you can also see their exact methods! Concentration is depending on volume so keep in mind that they used a middle-sized car.
What study? What is reliability like? Thanks

Last edited: