R

reachi-seloam

Mar 26, 2022
Hello, I am wondering how much hydrocodone/acetaminophen 10-325 pills it takes. I have 10 in total, and I have been told 70 mg of hydrocodone is enough to do it.

I also would like to know what to expect as I have seen a lot of misinformation about what it feels like. And even though it won't dissuade me as it is my only option, I would like to know what to expect.

It gives me a bit of solace to actually be able to ask these questions, so I thank you for answering.

Reactions: sadnessnsuicide
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
Hydrocodone toxicity is relative. I would guess there is a chance that would be enough if you have never taken it, but unlikely in my experience. I used to take about 40-50 mg daily and had a friend who would take 60ish mg in a couple hours to deal with back pain. Obviously, in both cases some tolerance had built up. As for the feeling, in the cases where I took too much I became very paranoid and tachycardic, but if you reach an actual OD amount I would suspect you would just just pass out from depressed respiratory. I never went that far so can't say for certain. The other concern as with any drug you attempt to OD on would be vomiting as your body attempts to rid itself of the toxin.

Reactions: reachi-seloam and NearlyIrrelevantCake
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
the amount needed to overdose depends on individual chemistry and tolerance. i would take them with benzodiazepines and alcohol to further decrease respiration.

looking into antiemetics may be prudent, as well as alternative routes of administration. note that your liver will be quite displeased with that much acetaminophen - if you survive you may be left with liver damage.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, reachi-seloam, height jumper 69 and 1 other person
R

reachi-seloam

Mar 26, 2022
Hydrocodone toxicity is relative. I would guess there is a chance that would be enough if you have never taken it, but unlikely in my experience. I used to take about 40-50 mg daily and had a friend who would take 60ish mg in a couple hours to deal with back pain. Obviously, in both cases some tolerance had built up. As for the feeling, in the cases where I took too much I became very paranoid and tachycardic, but if you reach an actual OD amount I would suspect you would just just pass out from depressed respiratory. I never went that far so can't say for certain. The other concern as with any drug you attempt to OD on would be vomiting as your body attempts to rid itself of the toxin.

Would you happen to know roughly how long it would take to be irreversible?

LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
Would you happen to know roughly how long it would take to be irreversible?
Not really sure as the post above points out it really is different for everybody. I have a very low threshold for hydro being fun and going to the paranoid/tachycardia stage, while I have friends who can eat them like candy with no real worries.

ejt

ejt

Apr 7, 2023
I didn't want to make a new thread since I saw that this one already exists. I have a question about hydrocodone. I have leftover pills (38 of them) from my 65 pound Labrador retriever that had to be put to sleep last year. The pill bottle says "Hydrocodone-homatropin 5-1.5 mg" and I'm not sure exactly what that means. What is the dose of hydrocodone it contains? Would 38 of these pills in combination with Ambien do the job? I don't know how many Ambien I have, but I didn't take it regularly. I know it takes A LOT of Ambien alone but I didn't know if, in combination, the two meds would be enough. Would alcohol make it more likely to work? If so, how much? I've never had a drink in my life.

fiftyfiftyclown

fiftyfiftyclown

Jun 30, 2023
Bumping this thread. I have accumulated about 40 tablets of 5-325 hydrocodone acetaminophen. I plan to do a cold water extraction to take out most of the acetaminophen. It's easier than I thought. Let's assume I lose some of the hydrocodone because I'm inexperienced at this, I should still have at least 150mg worth.
Would this be sufficient to CTB? Would it help to drink some wine with it? Anyone know what the risks of permanent damage are here?
I do not have an opioid tolerance at all. I took maybe 2 of these pills as instructed after a dental surgery but that was months ago.

Last edited:
Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
Bumping this thread. I have accumulated about 40 tablets of 5-325 hydrocodone acetaminophen. I plan to do a cold water extraction to take out most of the acetaminophen. It's easier than I thought. Let's assume I lose some of the hydrocodone because I'm inexperienced at this, I should still have at least 150mg worth.
Would this be sufficient to CTB? Would it help to drink some wine with it? Anyone know what the risks of permanent damage are here?
I do not have an opioid tolerance at all. I took maybe 2 of these pills as instructed after a dental surgery but that was months ago.

The reason why amounts are always nebulous with any substance is because toxicity is measured by volume of the substance in the bloodstream, which varies with someone's size and weight. Also, you lose 10-20% doing cold water extraction.

If any of my info is wrong, I invite corrections to ensure accurate information. I recall about 40mg being considered the absolute maximum for a normal adult, but that doesn't mean it's lethal, it's just getting into the danger zone. 150mg sounds like a reliable amount but I would get another depressant in your blood stream like alcohol to make sure it does the trick.

fiftyfiftyclown

fiftyfiftyclown

Jun 30, 2023
The reason why amounts are always nebulous with any substance is because toxicity is measured by volume of the substance in the bloodstream, which varies with someone's size and weight. Also, you lose 10-20% doing cold water extraction.

If any of my info is wrong, I invite corrections to ensure accurate information. I recall about 40mg being considered the absolute maximum for a normal adult, but that doesn't mean it's lethal, it's just getting into the danger zone. 150mg sounds like a reliable amount but I would get another depressant in your blood stream like alcohol to make sure it does the trick.
Yeah, I figured you lose some but I have like 42 pills (x5mg) so that should work out to about 150 or at the least more than 100mg. I am 5'5 and around 115 lbs no opioid tolerance so hopefully that's reliable. And yes would drink with it.
Thanks

fiftyfiftyclown

fiftyfiftyclown

Jun 30, 2023
whoops i am back. thinking about doing this shit today. is CWE necessary with this amount (as explained above)? Like will it help so that I don't puke?
i already crushed them up but then I thought I might be losing some of the hydrocodone in the process of doing all of this, and i guess CWE is usually done by people looking to get high and avoid the liver problems.
What are the negative effects of surviving a hydrocodone OD - if this doesn't succeed- if anyone has experienced that, even if accidentally?