• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

personalityresultimage53d18836159ad9.59899743.jpg

Your Result:

Transmuter

Transmuters are whimsical and prone to deceit. Transmutation users have unique attitudes, and many are regarded as weirdos or tricksters. often they put forth a facade while hiding the truer acpects of their personalities. Even when they don't hide their personalities they rarely reveal their true intentions. Many transmuters rely on techniques that give unique and unpredictable properties to their nen that reflects their personalities.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

đŸ¤˜
Jul 12, 2024
Transmuter because I'm depressed and angry like Killua

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I usually get transmuter but got manipulator on this quiz

Your Result:​

manipulator​

you're a manipulator! (other manipulators are: illumi, shalnark, zushi, shoot, morel) heehee. aren't you silly. i bet you're so proud. listen man you're kind of weird. it's great. you're possessive and don't often show what you're feeling in plain sight. you're always ten steps ahead of everyone else and you probably obsess about the future. it's charming, though. you have people you're super, almost unconditionally loyal to and you probably think the rest of the world can go fuck themselves. we love to see it! you're probably a rat. do you like playing video games. do you have a very specific hobby like 10000-piece puzzles or growing a specific herb. i feel like you must. those sound like manipulator things. you laugh at the wrong times, sometimes. it's great. go stand in the pouring rain. write poetry in public. keep being strange, ok?​

Reactions: ijustwishtodie