• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CyanideAndSugar

Oct 17, 2023
I'm autistic and I'm tired of my husband and everyone else expecting me to just act normal. I was diagnosed at 28, an age where my area just literally refuses to help you. No therapist here qualified to work with autistic people will work with anyone over the age of 18. I keep being told I just need to get over my meltdowns or get a grip on things. All that happens then is I drink so that I don't kill myself because if I so much as think about that I get a guilt trip. I have no life, I avoid leaving the house. I love nothing, I want out.

• Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through all this, however if you want a proper response from people you should post this in the Suicide Discussion forum instead of the Forum Games forum. That's the forum most people use, plus it's actually relevant to the topics over there.

There are lots of autistic people on this site, so you should definitely get to know them :)