meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
I believe that because I'm not sure about my life I have started hurting myself to relieve the pain and confusion. Lately I have been enjoying fasting for long periods, but I want to start sh again as well. You see, the feeling of depression is not STRONG right now, but I want it to come back and make me feel miserable. I want to have enough money and courage to just CTB

• Love
Reactions: Lammpz and SmallKoy
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I completely understand what you mean honestly. Self harm frustrates me because I dislike having to hide certain parts of my body.. essentially permanently in my case but at the same time I enjoy self harming as messed up as it is. Fasting for whatever reason makes me feel like I'm somehow doing something productive with myself.

Reactions: Lammpz and meltskelt
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
a
I completely understand what you mean honestly. Self harm frustrates me because I dislike having to hide certain parts of my body.. essentially permanently in my case but at the same time I enjoy self harming as messed up as it is. Fasting for whatever reason makes me feel like I'm somehow doing something productive with myself.
agreed in every sense

• Love
Reactions: SmallKoy