H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm hurting so badly emotionally I'm bawling my eyes out and just want to die already but when I think of my sister, especially it kills me to have to leave her I'm her everything, her life she tells me everyday, she is also suffering not only emotionally but has so many physical conditions which leave her in pain on a daily basis and I'm always there for her.

I'm hurting so badly emotionally I'm bawling my eyes out and just want to die already but when I think of my sister, especially it kills me to have to leave her I'm her everything, her life she tells me everyday, she is also suffering not only emotionally but has so many physical conditions which leave her in pain on a daily basis and I'm always there for her. Once I have my method I would like for both of us to go together as she wants to go too.
I'm so fucking angry that good people that don't deserve to suffer have to endure this torture, while all the scumbags out there go on living their best lives.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fleshgarden, Aim, Forever Sleep and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you are going through, it's certainly cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find peace.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
That must be really horrible what you are going through, it's certainly cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find peace.
Thank you I hope we all find peace.