• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
I've been thinking about this phrase a lot recently. I know I'm a toxic manipulative energy siphon, and no excuse I make, BPD or the sort, none of it makes up for it. I feel so bad for my friends and family where they are for some reason staying with me, trying to help and letting me be the piece of shit I am without hating me for it. I don't deserve them, any of them. The only favor I can do them at this point is to CTB so they don't have to keep mustering up whatever courage they have to continue to converse with me. I wish I didn't hurt everyone I love but I cannot help it no matter what I do, I feel like I'm so full of love for people in my life but it always manifests as hate...

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
I can relate to all you wrote a lot, all I do is burden the people around me that I love but push them away and hurt them at the same time. Even though I they mean so much to me but I can't help it. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
In my opinion, it is 100% true, hurt people hurt people.
One big problem is, that health professionals don't always process their childhood stuff and then project it on patients... that's a tragedy for itself.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Ive been experiencing this lately. My mood can't seem to come out of the depression now, so I do my best to put on an act. And, I don't know what I should do. Maybe just go away. I'm sorry OP, it is tough. My personal experience I push people away now and its a bad habit ive adopted but I just don't feel comfortable...not even around one of the only people i love. whats killed it for me.

Reactions: davidtorez
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i've also had that phrase in my head recently and seeing it around a lot as i have guilt for so many bad things i've done. my friends keep telling me i'm a good person simply because i feel remorse and guilt, however, a truly good person wouldn't have done those things to begin with. a truly good person doesn't hurt people to begin with.

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
i've also had that phrase in my head recently and seeing it around a lot as i have guilt for so many bad things i've done. my friends keep telling me i'm a good person simply because i feel remorse and guilt, however, a truly good person wouldn't have done those things to begin with. a truly good person doesn't hurt people to begin with.
My thoughts exactly,, I wouldn't have done everything I've done if I was truly as good as they claim I can be or am. I'm a sympathetic monster but still a monster

• Love
Reactions: tsumihoroboshi