• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
No other entities on this planet are crueler and more deranged than we are as a species.

No living creature enslaves a hundred billion beings and tortures them before consuming their flesh.

No living creatures take pleasure in the suffering of other beings, humans bully and humiliate each other on a daily basis.

I have little faith in the human species.

Hell is real.

We made Hell.

Love is an illusion.

There is no love being felt by any of us.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Humans created their own artificial environment in which we have to live now and that causes suffering bc we are not connected with nature anymore - the place where we'd actually belong to.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sadly true. I'm not convinced other species would be much kinder though- if they had won the evolutionary lottery. Disturbingly, the more intelligent species on this planet seem to be the more sadistic they are also in many cases. I guess we're all programmed with the crazy 'survive at all costs' instinct.

There used to be a member here who used to say this website was evolution at work. I never really understood whether they meant we were further ahead on the evolutionary scale or that we were all drop outs! Lol. Suicide obviously works against evolution- mainly if the person didn't have children either. But, is it better for the species as a whole if some of us don't reproduce and discontinue sucking up resources?

I think there are people out there capable of love. For most of us, it's selfishly motivated I think. An exchange of favours. But, there are a handful of people who I think do genuinely love their fellow humans. I almost worry for them though because no doubt, they get taken advantage of. That's the worst bit really. I don't think this is a good place for good people to be.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Humans truly are the worst species to me, it's a terrible, horrific tragedy how this species even evolved at all. This species is undeniably such an abomination, it's really disturbing how humans create so much unnecessary suffering and senseless cruelty that never should have existed at all, this world where humans create so much harm truly is so hellish.