• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleMonkey

Aug 13, 2020
By that statement I mostly refer to the belief in a god that gives a shit about us, has created the world for us (or with us being an important part), and that our species is the closest to god.
It also refers to the beliefs that we are something special, that our lives are meaningful, that the truth is available to us and that we can handle it, and so on and so forth. We have conjured up this self-aggrandizing image of a human being, but the truth of the matter is this: arrogant and conceited hairless apes is all that we are.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
That's because humanity is narcissistic and prideful lol. Humanity is full of hubris

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I definitely agree. If religion turns out to be myth, our sense of gandeur really is atronomical. A mortal being convincing itself it will live forever. It's almost funny but I guess, not for those who cherish the thought of seeing deceased loved ones again.

I do sometimes hope we'll find out the truth at the end. So we can look at how dumb humanity was for believing in lies for so long... If they are lies of course. I'm undecided to be honest. I wish I was an outright atheist.

Reactions: sserafim