• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
So all because i was born, i have to work, eat, clean, fight, plan, prepare, be hygienic, and a good amount of other shit?! There is so much that NEEDS to be done in life and we hardly have time for a single WANT in life. We barely have time to do anything, not to mention humans are other humans throats. Why fucking bother?! WHAT DO YOU GET FROM ALL THIS?! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I really wish I never existed as well, human existence truly is an abomination, it's beyond disgusting how many so cruelly impose this onto others, all that existence ever does is cause harm, it just causes problems, pain and suffering that there was never even a need for at all. I find it incredibly tragic how the human species even evolved at all, why does life have to exist when the absence of everything is perfection.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
So all because i was born, i have to work, eat, clean, fight, plan, prepare, be hygienic, and a good amount of other shit?! There is so much that NEEDS to be done in life and we hardly have time for a single WANT in life. We barely have time to do anything, not to mention humans are other humans throats. Why fucking bother?! WHAT DO YOU GET FROM ALL THIS?! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
I felt that way about my job (I got nothing really out of it) and so I left and I have spent the past year in my room basically doing nothing. It's hell.

Now I want nothing more than to have a job again, and talk with my coworkers about the situations we are all in together, and then my free time will actually MEAN something. And if I had a job that I actually cared about that would be an even bigger plus (though it's not possible for everyone).

L

LifelessStranger

Will be gone 'till the fall
Mar 6, 2024
Any life's not worth living.