Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Social media and cheap internet has given a voice to many voiceless people, including trolls and low lifes.

Whether it's the absolute clowns from Africa and Asia supporting Putin's rampage in Ukraine, to the boomers who think they have the right to judge everything they see online without knowing all the facts, to the people who troll out of malice to otherwise wholesome causes.

The list of depraved low lifes on social media is endless and very often these people have little to no compassion or they are essentially brainwashed by propaganda.

If you go on any popular social media website and browse content that has social impact or consequences, you will often spot these vile, gutter born rats spewing hate and being contrarians sometimes intentionally knowing that people will get riled up.

Thus, the internet shows the true face of pond scum who deserve nothing but scorn.

Reactions: littlelungs, Circles, ColorlessTrees and 6 others
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Indeed. Give people the ability to express their opinions in public while remaining relatively anonymous and you get to see just how despicable the human species really is. The internet has amplified the ugliness of human nature; irrational hatred and ignorance spreading throughout the world at the speed of light.

Reactions: littlelungs, OpheliasFlowers, ColorlessTrees and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i am against all forms of censorship information will be free
Eb67EBlWoAA1E3e

• Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest and whatevs
Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
View attachment 93694
Not sure how that is relevant to what I posted but ok
I am literally fighting in Facebook comments with a gun ownership supporter over which is more deadly : a person with a knife or a gun

A knife wielding attacker was overpowered in Germany on a college campus when he tried to attack students. Only a few injuries.

Gun control supporters are saying the casualties would be much more if he had an AR-15 like the Uvalde shooter

And some gun nuts are countering by saying it's "easier to wrest control of a knife than a gun", conveniently forgetting that guns have range and assault rifles have very quick lethal power while knives don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: DynamicDepression
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
View attachment 93694
That did him a lot of good, those ideals. 💀💀💀
Social media and cheap internet has given a voice to many voiceless people, including trolls and low lifes.

Whether it's the absolute clowns from Africa and Asia supporting Putin's rampage in Ukraine, to the boomers who think they have the right to judge everything they see online without knowing all the facts, to the people who troll out of malice to otherwise wholesome causes.

The list of depraved low lifes on social media is endless and very often these people have little to no compassion or they are essentially brainwashed by propaganda.

If you go on any popular social media website and browse content that has social impact or consequences, you will often spot these vile, gutter born rats spewing hate and being contrarians sometimes intentionally knowing that people will get riled up.

Thus, the internet shows the true face of pond scum who deserve nothing but scorn.
I'm so happy that people with differing opinions are still permitted to voice them online, especially if they get you so riled up. Yes, humans are scum, but I don't want to live in a technocratic dictatorship. We all need to own a space to voice our opinion and the owners of Meta, Google or Amazon shouldn't get to decide which opinions are acceptable or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
yeah his beliefs and actions got him into a lot of trouble with the law leading to him committing suicide it's a shame because he could of been someone
6d9f2a9d643e04d1db7e29cc8c98b18a  aaron swartz a hero

Reactions: whatevs
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
Or self virtuous millennials/zoomers who on one hand preach peace left and right then cheer when Ukrainian troops blow up Russian soldiers to pieces.

Both sides are equally worthless. The humanity hasn't changed much throughout the centuries. People currently hide behind the facade of egalitarianism, freedom and tolerance only because they have their basic needs taken care of. Somehow each time a war breaks out and those provisions are removed the primal instinct kicks in and they are back to treating each other like savages.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022

so long as they are on the internet wreaking havoc, they are too buried into their phones or laptops wreaking that havoc and therefore are not bothering the rest of us actually living a life NOT on the internet, keep 'em busy and outta the world, let them think they are great so they stay there and the rest of us can have peace without them!

Reactions: Slimetae
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
I only interaction I have is face to face besides this site.social media is Not for me Idrc what people say on it. I'll probably never meet them a day in my life and arguing on the internet is pointless

Last edited:
Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019

I'm so happy that people with differing opinions are still permitted to voice them online, especially if they get you so riled up. Yes, humans are scum, but I don't want to live in a technocratic dictatorship. We all need to own a space to voice our opinion and the owners of Meta, Google or Amazon shouldn't get to decide which opinions are acceptable or not.

You are completely missing the point of what I'm saying.

What I said is not about differing opinions, which is something that is basically part of human life.

I am talking about people whose comments are made with malice and it's clear to atleast some of us.

Differing opinions should obviously be allowed, but in many countries especially where there is majoritarian rule, the mob is sometimes blood thirsty and any comments made in support of some other ideology can invoke their wrath.

Similarly, my other points were made in respect to people openly displaying racism, xenophobia, hate mongering, derogatory remarks towards religions for purposes of insulting an entire community etc

Please tell me how this qualifies under acceptable form of "differing opinion"

Either you don't browse the social media sites like I do, or your exposure to hate content is limited so you wrongly think the internet is made of respectable, healthy individuals with differing opinions.
Or self virtuous millennials/zoomers who on one hand preach peace left and right then cheer when Ukrainian troops blow up Russian soldiers to pieces.

Correct me if I wrong but Russia invaded Ukraine and Russian soldiers are openly assaulting, raping and mutilating Ukrainian soldiers and civilians. If you want to make a point, pick a better example.

Both sides are equally worthless. The humanity hasn't changed much throughout the centuries. People currently hide behind the facade of egalitarianism, freedom and tolerance only because they have their basic needs taken care of. Somehow each time a war breaks out and those provisions are removed the primal instinct kicks in and they are back to treating each other like savages.

Both sides as in the side that does not display xenophobia or hate mongering is equally worthless as the side which does ?

Last edited:
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
A lady in the US recently saved a bunch of people by gunning down a mass shooter. The cops prevented parents from going into the Uvalde school to try to save their children. I'd rather live in a conceal carry permit state. I was brutally beaten by a sub-human in what is incorrectly branded as a super safe city because no guns (except for criminals...). Man I wish I'd been packing that night. Still do. Always will.

It depends on the type of gun but I believe it is easier to disarm someone with a gun if you rush them from close range and are willing to risk taking a bullet. I'm sure there are studies that might correct me on that and prior to covid nonsense I might've taken them seriously. Now I consider all establishment sources of knowledge to be poisoned. I knew a business owner who'd been held up at gun point and wrested the gun from the guy. He took a bullet but it wasn't close to being fatal or permanently debilitating.

Anyway, no new arguments are going to find their way into this issue. I definitely do not trust government or police anymore so I might try to relocate to a legit state in the US. I grew up within and was educated by the groups of people who wrote the current woke scripts. They're lying to you.

Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

May 26, 2022
Correct me if I wrong but Russia invaded Ukraine and Russian soldiers are openly assaulting, raping and mutilating Ukrainian soldiers and civilians. If you want to make a point, pick a better example.
You missed my point entirely. All the liberal people who preach peace on social media suddenly get all happy when they see mangled corpses of the opposite side. Russian soldiers do not have much say in what their government decides, they're simply pawns. Not all of them are engaged in atrocities, lots of them are 18-19 years olds who were drafted. I should remind that Ukrainian military was shooting up nurseries and kindergartens for the past 8 years, but nobody cared.
Both sides as in the side that does not display xenophobia or hate mongering is equally worthless as the side which does ?
The other side displays equal levels of violence and hate mongering only they wrap it up in a rainbow flag. Siding with either of political sides is foolish.

I agree that human nature is wretched at its core, however I don't like the idea of making in politically charged. Seems to me like you're really not disgusted with mankind in general only people who go against your political beliefs.

Reactions: Disappointered, whatevs and Élégie
Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
You missed my point entirely. All the liberal people who preach peace on social media suddenly get all happy when they see mangled corpses of the opposite side.

Are you like biased towards appearing so neutral that you want to make yourself look superior by not picking one side ? I don't know who these people are who cheer specifically for "mangled corpses" of the Russian soldiers but I know many who cheer for Russian army being defeated and many who cheer and celebrate the killing and raping of Ukrainians on social media, sometimes explicitly but at other times, by appearing to deride Zelensky as if he is responsible for the carnage inflicted by Putin on his country.
Russian soldiers do not have much say in what their government decides, they're simply pawns. Not all of them are engaged in atrocities, lots of them are 18-19 years olds who were drafted.

If you attack a neighbouring country without provocation and let your army not even be held accountable for war crimes, you can't expect the opposing side to play fair and say "Oh shucks, Russians are dying too how sad".
Many do say that but not all do. You are trying to sound superior by saying that I am wrong for supporting the right of Ukrainian civilians to not be killed and raped. That's the implication your statement has when you try to say the Russian soldiers don't have much say in what Putin orders.

In the end, I am not personally affected by the Russian war but I feel sorry for the suffering of people whether it is Ukraine or Palestine or Syria or Afghanistan.

I should remind that Ukrainian military was shooting up nurseries and kindergartens for the past 8 years, but nobody cared.

Please provide sources for this statement

The other side displays equal levels of violence and hate mongering only they wrap it up in a rainbow flag. Siding with either of political sides is foolish.

Can you specify exactly what you mean by this. What kind of violence and hate mongering ? Do all the people who defend LGBTQ rights indulge in this ? Or only the select few that you choose to cherry pick. Are you transphobic by any chance ?

I agree that human nature is wretched at its core, however I don't like the idea of making in politically charged. Seems to me like you're really not disgusted with mankind in general only people who go against your political beliefs.

I am against xenophobia and racism and being judgemental about things that people know nothing about. Are those my political beliefs or part of being a good human ?

Do you know the amount of Islamophobia and hate mongering going on in my country right now ? Innocent Muslims being targeted with physical attacks, legal pressure, and threats of bodily harm and people think this will somehow save the country.

I get that you want to say "don't pick a side" and that's entirely your choice.

But you are trying to paint me as biased when I am trying to lend my voice for those who are suffering and against general blanket hate mongering going on in many parts of the internet.

I have made no claim of being "disgusted with mankind in general", you have wrongly assumed that.

If you feel that makes me someone who only hates people who are against my "political beliefs" then it is your short-sighted opinion which you are entitled to.

I mean stop trying to sound intellectual by saying "don't pick a side, they're all equally bad". I am not picking a side between Democrats and Republicans or Left Wing and Right Wing, I am speaking out against hateful trolls and malicious people.

Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

May 26, 2022
Are you like biased towards appearing so neutral that you want to make yourself look superior by not picking one side ?
Your projection. I'm not picking a side, because both sides are equally shit. It's not a matter of bad Putin invading good Ukraine. Both countries have been ruined economically since the fall of the USSR thanks to the American influence and the war is just one of the results of decades of destabilizing that area.
Please provide sources for this statement
Good snapshot on what was going on there and perfect example of why both sides in this conflict are worthless. I can send you a photo of an Ukrainian fighter with beheaded corpse of a Donbas militant, but over PMs. There are videos from current war of Ukrainian militias shooting at Ukrainian civilians under the pretext of them being infiltrators too, btw.
Can you specify exactly what you mean by this. What kind of violence and hate mongering ? Do all the people who defend LGBTQ rights indulge in this ? Or only the select few that you choose to cherry pick. Are you transphobic by any chance ?
I didn't mean LGBT community in specific, but the liberal left in general, I was refering to the quote: "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." You have people who preach tolerance, but will assault you on the street if you exhibit any political views that are opposed to theirs. They will remove you from any platform, try to render you jobless. We weren't discussing transphobia so I'm not sure how this question is relevant.
Do you know the amount of Islamophobia and hate mongering going on in my country right now ? Innocent Muslims being targeted with physical attacks, legal pressure, and threats of bodily harm and people think this will somehow save the country.
No I don't, because I don't know what country you're from. What kind of question is that?
I get that you want to say "don't pick a side" and that's entirely your choice.

But you are trying to paint me as biased when I am trying to lend my voice for those who are suffering and against general blanket hate mongering going on in many parts of the internet.

I have made no claim of being "disgusted with mankind in general", you have wrongly assumed that.

If you feel that makes me someone who only hates people who are against my "political beliefs" then it is your short-sighted opinion which you are entitled to.

I mean stop trying to sound intellectual by saying "don't pick a side, they're all equally bad". I am not picking a side between Democrats and Republicans or Left Wing and Right Wing, I am speaking out against hateful trolls and malicious people.
I'm not trying to do anything, but point out how biased and influenced by propaganda you are yourself. Stop getting emotional.

Reactions: whatevs
Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
Your projection. I'm not picking a side, because both sides are equally shit.

Yes that strange viewpoint is in your mind some sort of justification for saying that makes it ok for Putin's army to commit war crimes in Ukraine.

It's not a matter of bad Putin invading good Ukraine. Both countries have been ruined economically since the fall of the USSR thanks to the American influence and the war is just one of the results of decades of destabilizing that area.

Are you seriously suggesting that war by Putin while his soldiers are raping and killing Ukrainian civilians with impunity is because of destabilization by American influence ? I get that you want to show yourself as not influenced by "propaganda" but in case it is making you look ridiculous. It's your opinion though, so have whatever you want.

Good snapshot on what was going on there and perfect example of why both sides in this conflict are worthless. I can send you a photo of an Ukrainian fighter with beheaded corpse of a Donbas militant, but over PMs. There are videos from current war of Ukrainian militias shooting at Ukrainian civilians under the pretext of them being infiltrators too, btw.

Just curious, when an overwhelming powerful country like Russia with a leader like Putin has been fostering growing tensions in East Ukraine, is the Ukrainian army or civil society expected to be only saints in their defence ? They aren't going to be like that. It's easy to say "I'm not picking a side" because you are sitting in the comfort your home behind a keyboard. Does the aggression by either Russian or Ukrainian militia give Russian army the right to kill and rape Ukrainian civilians ? By your own logic I could say, if Russia is fighting against destabilization of the situation, there were better ways to do it than conduct a large scale invasion of the neighbouring country and refuse to acknowledge that Russian militia is conducting war crimes as reported by several independent news organization.

I didn't mean LGBT community in specific, but the liberal left in general, I was refering to the quote: "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Who made that quote ? That quote smacks of elitism. What proof do you have of any major Fascist movement having arrived in America ? The world envies your anti-Fascist laws and freedom and despite all the gun violence, people literally risk their entire life and savings to come live in USA, where most of them are happy to be good, upstanding citizens and contribute to your economy.

You have people who preach tolerance, but will assault you on the street if you exhibit any political views that are opposed to theirs. They will remove you from any platform, try to render you jobless.

I have no idea what exactly you mean. Can you give concrete examples I ask again.

We weren't discussing transphobia so I'm not sure how this question is relevant.

No we weren't. But I assumed that you were talking about things related to LGBTQ when you talked about "rainbow flag" in your earlier comment. If you aren't transphobic then I am mistaken and apologize.

No I don't, because I don't know what country you're from. What kind of question is that?

My original post and comments were based on my experience with online hate. Your reply was rather curious and atleast to me gave impression of speaking only based on your experience and I had to respond to those so I brought the topic myself. It was relevant to this discussion because I needed to justify my intentions behind making the original post. Which you would not know about if I hadn't brought it up.

I'm not trying to do anything, but point out how biased and influenced by propaganda you are yourself. Stop getting emotional.
What exactly is this "propaganda" that I am biased by ?

For example, is the scale of casualties on Russian side same as Ukraine ? Especially with respect to murders and rapes of civilians ?

You are trying to give me meagre examples of extremist behavior by those who you assume I am politically supporting and trying to tell me I am brainwashed by "propaganda". Wrong assumption because

A) I am myself not inclined to politically support any "side" or political party too much. I am basing my opinion on what an overwhelming majority of independent news media has reported.

B) as I said earlier my post was about hate campaign run online by anyone. I repeat, I will oppose hate campaigns by any side no matter what.

If you or someone you love have done nothing wrong and someone is running hate campaigns against something they hate about you or them, I will stand with you against them as well.

I am a non-confrontational person most of the times for most of my life till now, so my post was made with intention of venting some things out.
I'm so happy that people with differing opinions are still permitted to voice them online, especially if they get you so riled up.

You missed the point of my post. I am never riled up differing opinions but by malicious hate mongering which is easy these days due to easy access to social media.

Yes, humans are scum, but I don't want to live in a technocratic dictatorship.

I disagree respectfully. Not all humans are scum. I don't want to live in a technocratic dictatorship either.

We all need to own a space to voice our opinion
Everyone has the right to voice their opinion, but I have been seeing many organized online lynch mobs whose sole intention is hate mongering.

and the owners of Meta, Google or Amazon shouldn't get to decide which opinions are acceptable or not.

These are companies created and run by humans who live in a civilized society.

They should allow 100% of all healthy, respectful debate with multiple viewpoints but the way it works in the real world is, they often censor exactly that and allow hate speech to remain online.

The whole idea behind meaningful censorship of hate speech is to not allow people to say whatever they want. Because there will be real world physical consequences if you do that and anyone could say anything and the whole world be in even more turmoil than it is. Do you know the amount of news that is factually incorrect is published online by various media outlets parading as "authentic news" outlets. Do you suppose they don't have fact checkers on their team or they are just incredibly motivated to publish fake news and get people riled up who don't know any better.

If someone hates me tomorrow for some view I hold which is inline with my beliefs and not hurting anyone, and publishes wrongful information about me or my family to defame me, should that be allowed also according to you ? People react with immediate hostility and don't bother to verify information.

Case in point : there is a news outlet that has published an article online today with the headline that says leading sportsperson said something offensive about a particular community and country on Twitter. All the people in the comments, every single one just read the headline. They are up in arms and abusing the sportsperson and his family. No one is bothering to open the article where it is buried deep down that the "offensive" comments were actually made by a fake Twitter account and the sportsperson mentioned had actually made no such comments. Through no fault of his own, he and his family has now received hundreds of death threats and offensive messages. Is this responsible journalism ?

This is different from censorship of information which I am completely against. I believe all information that can help people should be free and I am deeply saddened and unhappy when I read about Aaron Swartz's suicide because of the charges against him.

Last edited:
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

May 26, 2022
Yes that strange viewpoint is in your mind some sort of justification for saying that makes it ok for Putin's army to commit war crimes in Ukraine.
Not once did I claim that. Stop making things up.
Are you seriously suggesting that war by Putin while his soldiers are raping and killing Ukrainian civilians with impunity is because of destabilization by American influence ? I get that you want to show yourself as not influenced by "propaganda" but in case it is making you look ridiculous. It's your opinion though, so have whatever you want.
Read up on how dissolution of Soviet Union impacted the Russia and other former republics. Read up on how US bought up 90% of Russian industry in the 1990s, installed a puppet leader like Yeltsin. Read up on how Putin managed to seize power, because the anti-American and anti-Western sentiment grew for that particular reason. Read up on how Americans fueled the 2014 Euromaidan process. Read up on how they blocked Ukraine's admission to European Union and how they installed literal neo-nazi activists in the government. Or don't and continue to live in a fairy land getting your news from Reddit.

Just curious, when an overwhelming powerful country like Russia with a leader like Putin has been fostering growing tensions in East Ukraine, is the Ukrainian army or civil society expected to be only saints in their defence ? They aren't going to be like that. It's easy to say "I'm not picking a side" because you are sitting in the comfort your home behind a keyboard. Does the aggression by either Russian or Ukrainian militia give Russian army the right to kill and rape Ukrainian civilians ? By your own logic I could say, if Russia is fighting against destabilization of the situation, there were better ways to do it than conduct a large scale invasion of the neighbouring country and refuse to acknowledge that Russian militia is conducting war crimes as reported by several independent news organization.
Okay so cutting off heads of your opponents is fine as long as you do it for the higher good. I assume you were cheering for the "moderate rebels" like Jabhat Al-Nusra during civil war in Syria. I'm not picking a side yet I have marches of Ukrainians every day outside my window, in my city alone there is like 500.000 Ukrainians and I am constantly talking to them and Russians. A couple of Ukrainian refugees already stabbed some guy here too. Get off your high horse and maybe start worrying about your local politics instead.
Who made that quote ? That quote smacks of elitism. What proof do you have of any major Fascist movement having arrived in America ? The world envies your anti-Fascist laws and freedom and despite all the gun violence, people literally risk their entire life and savings to come live in USA, where most of them are happy to be good, upstanding citizens and contribute to your economy.
Most likely Sinclair Lewis, laureate of nobel prize in literature and a critic of capitalism. Pretty elitist. I did not claim fascism is in America, because personally I think fascism ceased to exist in 1945. And I'm not American. I referred to that quote, because it describes pretty well how extreme movements mask themselves.
I have no idea what exactly you mean. Can you give concrete examples I ask again.
Censorship on any big tech platform, single cases like the guy with a Nazi pug in Britain or that Christian bakery in US that refused to bake a gay cake.
What exactly is this "propaganda" that I am biased by ?
Your views are pretty much in line with what's being served on evening news. I'm not saying that Russian aggression on Ukrainian territory is justified, however I don't view it in black and white colors. I do support Ukrainian military effort mainly, because I detest Russian government and I'll feel safer with Russia in a weakened state. Btw. do you believe in Ghost of Kiev too?
For example, is the scale of casualties on Russian side same as Ukraine ? Especially with respect to murders and rapes of civilians ?
How are they supposed to harm Russian civilians if the fights are taking place on Ukrainian territory? They did, however, on certain occasions kill their own civilians or they placed their troops in a way that directly endangered civilian population.

Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
Not once did I claim that. Stop making things up.

Read up on how dissolution of Soviet Union impacted the Russia and other former republics. Read up on how US bought up 90% of Russian industry in the 1990s, installed a puppet leader like Yeltsin. Read up on how Putin managed to seize power, because the anti-American and anti-Western sentiment grew for that particular reason. Read up on how Americans fueled the 2014 Euromaidan process. Read up on how they blocked Ukraine's admission to European Union and how they installed literal neo-nazi activists in the government. Or don't and continue to live in a fairy land getting your news from Reddit.

Again, how do any of these political movements make it ok to wreak havoc on Ukrainian citizens today who have nothing to do with it ? Who the hell gave you the right to brand anyone Neo Nazi in the Ukraine government? A bunch of fringe websites that claim to do so ?

Okay so cutting off heads of your opponents is fine as long as you do it for the higher good. I assume you were cheering for the "moderate rebels" like Jabhat Al-Nusra during civil war in Syria.

I claimed no such thing. Stop making things up.

I'm not picking a side yet I have marches of Ukrainians every day outside my window, in my city alone there is like 500.000 Ukrainians and I am constantly talking to them and Russians. A couple of Ukrainian refugees already stabbed some guy here too. Get off your high horse and maybe start worrying about your local politics instead.

Which country are you from ? How does a couple of Ukrainian refugees stabbing someone mean that my defense of their plight is wrong ? Why are they refugees in the first place ? Because the invasion of their country left them with no choice.

Most likely Sinclair Lewis, laureate of nobel prize in literature and a critic of capitalism. Pretty elitist. I did not claim fascism is in America, because personally I think fascism ceased to exist in 1945. And I'm not American. I referred to that quote, because it describes pretty well how extreme movements mask themselves.

If you're not American, why are you talking about America with your own warped understanding ? To use your own words, "Get off your high horse and worry about your local politics instead".

Censorship on any big tech platform, single cases like the guy with a Nazi pug in Britain or that Christian bakery in US that refused to bake a gay cake.

Don't know about the Nazi pug so I had to read it up. But I did find this :

"In the video, the dog, prompted by the command "Sieg Heil", raises his right paw in the manner of a Nazi salute, watches a speech by Adolf Hitler (footage shown from the Triumph of the Will), and responds immediately when Meechan asks if he wants to "gas the Jews"."

You could argue he was within his rights to be deeply unpleasant as long as he wasn't actually gassing any Jews but this a one off case where there are other factors to consider and there was a public debate about free speech, which is fine even though that man's actions on video could be argued to be disrespectful to Jews somewhat considering the history.

If according to you, Big Tech doesn't censor this then many actual Neo Nazis would do similar stuff to provoke more hatred against Jews. If you were a Jew yourself, would you support free speech over content of this nature ?

The Christian bakery that refused to bake a gay cake won the Supreme Court battle. In any case, they weren't actively hurting anyone by refusing service so I don't support that people should gang up on them.

In any case, people shouldn't be ganging up on anyone with prejudice who they don't know or hasn't personally harmed them just because they hold different views.

Are you also one of those who believe Trump allies and supporters should be allowed to keep making claims on social media of the 2020 election being stolen ?

Your views are pretty much in line with what's being served on evening news. I'm not saying that Russian aggression on Ukrainian territory is justified, however I don't view it in black and white colors.

You are entitled to view it in whatever colors you want. You are someone who is repeatedly defending your own neutrality. You are entitled to whatever you get out of that.

I do support Ukrainian military effort mainly, because I detest Russian government and I'll feel safer with Russia in a weakened state.

Good. I have nothing against Russia as a country or its citizens. I don't want Russian civilians to suffer any more than I want Ukrainian civilians to.

Btw. do you believe in Ghost of Kiev too?

I don't "believe" in anything. I read about it first and didn't think of anything. And then I read it was false and didn't think anything of that either. Not sure why this question ? Does your desire to prove intellectual elitism and snobbery make you ask such brain dead questions ?

How are they supposed to harm Russian civilians if the fights are taking place on Ukrainian territory?

Exactly. While Russia is hurting Ukraine civilians without restraint based on what I've read from multiple international news media.
Do you contest this taking place ? Despite your fervent appeals for me to "read up" on Russia Ukraine relations as per your earlier comments, which I do not genuinely have the time or I would, I don't understand how that would change what slaughter is happening on Ukrainian lands everyday.

They did, however, on certain occasions kill their own civilians or they placed their troops in a way that directly endangered civilian population.
Cite sources or don't. Your choice.

I want to say to you, keep your neutrality to yourself. I see enough hate around me everyday and cyberbullying and I don't always call it out because genuinely I am sometimes in minority of people who do so. I don't want to get hurt by people that can cyber-bully others. They can hurt me or my family too.
That doesn't mean I can't vent about in on this forum.

I don't believe you have anything of value to say to me, I have wasted enough time and energy arguing with someone like you who doesn't want to understand what my views are.

You give the impression of someone sitting in safe enclosed space not putting yourself in the shoes of those suffering and arguing high-handed political history and theories.

You can keep doing that.

You are away from everything being discussed above and judging everything like a person sitting in the woods with a bunch of books about history and philosophy. Get out in the real world, or don't.

Your intellectual snobbery is just off-putting. But I still support your right to say or express anything you want as long as you aren't spewing hatred or being actively hurtful to anyone.

In any case, I know what I stand against. And while my initial post might give the impression that I am actively debating about the Russian occupation of Ukraine, I just used that as an example.

Go to any news article by any major international news network on Facebook online reporting on developments and stories of the Russia Ukraine war and you will see plenty of Pro Russia people actively saying things like "Good, Ukrainians should die".

What kind of people want others to die when the people are actually suffering and dying right in front of the world's eyes ?

I can choose whatever battles I want. In any case, having this one with you is tiring.

I have no desire to convince you of anything. Your choice what you want to believe. You can't do much more than comment if I make any post about things I hate and want to speak out against.

Last edited: