Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I can tell it's stressing him out and he gives me $150 just for spending money. Well I want to spend it on bills and help him out. But he won't let me. See my mother use to steal my money literally nickles and dimes at a time. And when I got a big pay out (bday ect) she's talk me into spending it all on takeout for the family (5 of us) and I ate the least out of all of us so I barely got any of it. My husband knowing this wants me to have my money after being ripped off so much. Idk how to help. He just won't let me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu, WornOutLife and Brink
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Your husband seems quite a nice person! He just wants you to be "happy" spending that money on whatever you want (except bills lol).
Well, I don't know if you have too many debts but if you don't, just enjoy or save that money and if you do, well, save it for now and help him later on.

Nobody wants debts to get bigger!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, Life_and_Death and Amumu
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Your husband seems quite a nice person! He just wants you to be "happy" spending that money on whatever you want (except bills lol).
Well, I don't know if you have too many debts but if you don't, just enjoy or save that money and if you do, well, save it for now and help him later on.

Nobody wants debts to get bigger!
The debts a complicated story of my parents fucking us over and work being a dick. Plus paying for 2 places isn't helping. I've tried giving him the money and he just gives it back. Now I'm trying to think of a way to trick him but he counts every penny, expecially when it comes to making sure I have all mine.
(I'll be honest, this feels like a weird thing to be upset about :ahhha:)

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If you weren't there at all, he'd probably be emailing A right about now. Don't feel like you need to contribute financially, you're contributing by just existing. If I had a romantic partner I wouldn't care if she took half of my money since I'd fucking hang myself if she wasn't there, which is the factual case.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
If you weren't there at all, he'd probably be emailing A right about now. Don't feel like you need to contribute financially, you're contributing by just existing. If I had a romantic partner I wouldn't care if she took half of my money since I'd fucking hang myself if she wasn't there, which is the factual case.
ill be honest. sometimes you say things where i dont agree with you,
but sometimes you say stuff like this :heart: thnx
(ill be honest i have you on follow and ignore because of it :pfff: )

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
ill be honest. sometimes you say things where i dont agree with you,
but sometimes you say stuff like this :heart: thnx
(ill be honest i have you on follow and ignore because of it :pfff: )
I know, I'm weird like that. In my heart of hearts I am an empathic and caring person but the damage is just too much so I've become edgy and joke around a lot, with some anger sprinkled in. Makes it very hard to establish relationships, on here even.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death