thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
what is your best take / remembered questions in a job interview, that under your current thoughts about suicides, you would definitely overthink / have a chill, etc

source of idea: mist is looking for jobs and it's astonishing how many unrelated questions are being asked just to remind mist who is the dum dum there

might be duplicated to the suicidal memes but having fun dying has its categories

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I am 43 so I did interviews both recently and a long time ago. I was asked the standard silly question: "where do you see yourself in X years", "which are your main drawbacks"

Reactions: thereisthemist
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Interview questions are sometimes very strange to answer. It is best to take the initiative and ask them a barrage of questions: How are you in the company? are you comfortable there? do you think you are paid well enough? would you like to stay here forever? do you feel like a sufficiently valued person? do you have time for yourself outside of work hours? what does working here bring you? do you have children or would you like to have them? what does your partner think of you working here? don't you have a partner?

Let them learn from their own medicine!

//

Les preguntes de les entrevistes de vegades són molt estranyes de respondre. El millor es prendre la iniciativa i fer-lis una pluja de preguntes a ells: Com et trobes a l'empresa? hi estàs a gust? creus que et paguen prou bé? voldries quedar-te aquí per sempre? et sents una persona prou valorada? tens temps per tu fora de l'horari laboral? que t'aporta treballar aquí? tens fills o voldries tenir-ne? que en pensa la teva parella de que treballis aquí? no tens parella?

Que n'aprenguin de la seva propia medicina!

Reactions: thereisthemist
thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
Interview questions are sometimes very strange to answer. It is best to take the initiative and ask them a barrage of questions: How are you in the company? are you comfortable there? do you think you are paid well enough? would you like to stay here forever? do you feel like a sufficiently valued person? do you have time for yourself outside of work hours? what does working here bring you? do you have children or would you like to have them? what does your partner think of you working here? don't you have a partner?

Let them learn from their own medicine!

//

Les preguntes de les entrevistes de vegades són molt estranyes de respondre. El millor es prendre la iniciativa i fer-lis una pluja de preguntes a ells: Com et trobes a l'empresa? hi estàs a gust? creus que et paguen prou bé? voldries quedar-te aquí per sempre? et sents una persona prou valorada? tens temps per tu fora de l'horari laboral? que t'aporta treballar aquí? tens fills o voldries tenir-ne? que en pensa la teva parella de que treballis aquí? no tens parella?

Que n'aprenguin de la seva propia medicina!
"why don't you get married and have a baby?"

Reactions: Dead Ghost