• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
The weather was nice today although I was inside most of the time. Walked by a pottery sale. Didn't have any money but it was nice to browse. I really liked this one. 1000005424

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's just another day closer to death, it's just another day of waiting to die. I'm so tired of being conscious and aware, wish there's the option to just erase my existence and disappear. I really wish I never existed more than anything, existing truly is just meaningless suffering. It's just so dreadful and terrifying to me how this existence could potentially continue for decades, under no circumstances would I ever wish for something as incredibly undesirable as existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: jujujr
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
My day was pretty dreadful. It was easier when I dissociated from all the anxieties. Now it constantly stays and I end up in a horrible physical tension that is so unbearable I just want to end my life immediately. I made it without tranquillizers today, that's the good part. But it was so, so exhausting.

• Hugs
Reactions: jujujr
jujujr

jujujr

Oct 29, 2023
past few weeks have been pretty depressing but today is okay, still feel so numb and broken down, don't know how I made it this far.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meteora
bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
I am about to go to sleep, It was one of the day where I got nothing to do so I try to pass the time by watching something like movies or any sort of media.
But today I couldn't get myself into doing something as much as the usual, So there was long period of time where I would sit and stare at celling.