CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Not know wat do how do any stck trap life no do any no stp no thing trap space time no do any stay same dtrioirt no thing no any injury damage awfl ,need know how end all no see this awfl life

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: noname223, AtomicWaffles, ijustwishtodie and 13 others
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
Seeing your posts breaks my heart every time, I really wish I could make your pain go away. I relate to you even if my state might not seem as bad (because of my typing for example). If you're able to respond with simple words I'd like to ask what led to your injury?

• Hugs
Reactions: annointed_towers, CTB Dream, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Seeing your posts breaks my heart every time, I really wish I could make your pain go away. I relate to you even if my state might not seem as bad (because of my typing for example). If you're able to respond with simple words I'd like to ask what led to your injury?
I don't know what happened to them . But imo brain damage like this could happen to anyone any day in a number of ways . for example brain stroke, a blood vessel rupturing in the brain, anuerysm, disease, brain tumor , cancer , car accident , something falling from above as from a building onto the head and hitting the head, any blow to the head by an attack , accident fall
  • Lack of oxygen (hypoxia)
  • sleep apnea
  • Tumors.
  • Other illness such as cancer.
  • Brain infections or inflammation.
  • Other infections.
I've known people who just slipped in wet pavement and had brain damage. ive also known people with brain damage from strokes. strokes can happen at any age to any human but of course more likely in the old . I've also heard of someone's cat getting a stroke.

It's very bad they made suicide so difficult and assisted suicide a crime so that people suffering cannot escape.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, CTB Dream and Immensevoid
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Not know wat do how do any stck trap life no do any no stp no thing trap space time no do any stay same dtrioirt no thing no any injury damage awfl ,need know how end all no see this awfl life
Have you tried another hypnosis to reverse the damage? Either from a good (really good, though) therapist or perhaps even YouTube (last resort)?

I mean, it can't get worse, I think, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Have you spoken to @Dot at all? Your typing style is very similar. I do find it interesting and sorry you're suffering too šŸ˜ž

V thank Yea talk dot hv simil yea undrstd but evry unq no same
V thank, this no able expln v prvt cmplx unq,can say unvrs injury damage me this no same any prsn only me
Have you tried another hypnosis to reverse the damage? Either from a good (really good, though) therapist or perhaps even YouTube (last resort)?

I mean, it can't get worse, I think, right?
no posbl any this lose brain lose all, nly way time travle etc mayb do othr tlprt etc all impsbl thing fiction ,this injury damage no posbl this unq scnrio only me

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: noname223, Sylveon and annointed_towers
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry. I hope you find peace soon

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream