• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Ill start, I most likely spend it alone , but knowing some of you are here also ,that night, brings me comfort in some way. Knowing I have someone to talk, chat or be here for one another. :hug:

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
If i`m still here , alone , i get invited to my Mum and dad`s , my brothers and my Ex`s , i think they must be under the illusion that i like Christmas . I do usually go to my ex`s on boxing day though .

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
My nana loves parties. She'll take it to heart if dont visit. I'll spend it with her and my cousins.

I'd be fun, but i probably had to bear hearing about my weight or my single life though.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Alone here too, but it's the 5th Christmas I've spent alone and I'm used to it. I don't like being alone all the time, but I have to be alone in order to recharge my emotional batteries. I'm a gregarious introvert, so I like company even as it drains me.
I've become more and more selective of the company I keep as I've gotten older. I think I'd rather be alone than just with other people for the sake of it. I wish there were more people I actually wanted the company of and I had the opportunity to avail myself of that.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I will be in a house full of people but I have spent Christmas day on my own and I was fine I even cooked a full dinner and I had a lovely time Jumper Geo no mates, lol and I would listen to this to cheer me up Happy Music, :smiling:

Tenor   Copy 2

Cheers

Geo

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Well my ex will be taking the older two children for four days including Christmas Eve and Christmas, and I don't know if he's leaving the toddler here or not. I guess I will just deal and sit here alone and get high off my ass and harass you guys. Yay life.

Mer

Mer

Insert Witty Comment Here
Dec 2, 2020
I don't plan on CTB until after New Years, so I'm looking forward to watching Disney's new movie, Soul. It's coming out on Disney+, at no extra cost.

I'll likely just spend the day watching movies.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather and Ghostly
MorningstarMornings

MorningstarMornings

leave a beautiful corpse
Aug 20, 2020
Hopefully work. But if not I'll be alone. Just another day to me so i don't mind it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sherri and Sensei
Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
Never been a fan of holidays or celebration since I was very young so most likely just have a chilled out day on my own. Might get some weed and smoke up

Reactions: Sherri
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
With my closest family. I really don't like Christmas, or any other holiday for that matter, but I know they would be sad if I didn't show up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Well my ex will be taking the older two children for four days including Christmas Eve and Christmas, and I don't know if he's leaving the toddler here or not. I guess I will just deal and sit here alone and get high off my ass and harass you guys. Yay life.
Same here hun. See you then I guess :hug: at least we have our little family here.
Alone here too, but it's the 5th Christmas I've spent alone and I'm used to it. I don't like being alone all the time, but I have to be alone in order to recharge my emotional batteries. I'm a gregarious introvert, so I like company even as it drains me.
I've become more and more selective of the company I keep as I've gotten older. I think I'd rather be alone than just with other people for the sake of it. I wish there were more people I actually wanted the company of and I had the opportunity to avail myself of that.
Wise words as always. Same as me I've spend so many Xmas alone I don't even care anymore to be honest. I'm like your avatar .

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Just me and my mom, we won't have a Christmas tree cause we are all tired of the traditions and find it too repetitive. Might just get some food that we don't usually get but not the transitional Czech Christmas food. I'm not feeling the holiday spirit lol

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Just me and my mom, we won't have a Christmas tree cause we are all tired of the traditions and find it too repetitive. Might just get some food that we don't usually get but not the transitional Czech Christmas food. I'm not feeling the holiday spirit lol
Me neither, specially this year. They cancelled so many events, they should cancel Xmas too.