Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
It's something I quite like to think about. Those few days before you ctb where you're more able to enjoy things without having to worry about the future sound really freeing to me.

Anyone have anything specific they'd like to do during those few days?

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, dropdeadfred, Hemlock and 5 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
A few Fatty Pizzas and Anime:3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SmellyRat, demuic, botanormal and 3 others
L

Lilium

May 2, 2020
Every time I think about it i always come to the conclusion that i should just spend my last days as i would any other day. I find it amusing to have seemingly no responsibilities and no moral obligations or constraints and then just do nothing.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Hemlock, demuic and 5 others
L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Walking around outside. Having a plan gives me motivation to get out of bed sometimes. I go for a little walk and breath in the air, knowing I don't need to worry about anything. It sounds a bit lame but during covid times, there isn't much else to do! But it's nice to go out and not have to carry the burden of anxiety because it'll all be over soon!

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, _Minsk, botanormal and 4 others
Wraith

Wraith

Lost in The Void
Nov 4, 2020
I'd like to see what my old friends are up to, and say my goodbyes to family members. I'd also like to slash the tires of my bitch ex-landlord.

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_, woxihuanni, botanormal and 2 others
L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
It's something I quite like to think about. Those few days before you ctb where you're more able to enjoy things without having to worry about the future sound really freeing to me.

Anyone have anything specific they'd like to do during those few days?
Do you have a bucket list or a last-to-do list?

Reactions: _Kaira_, botanormal, Batstern and 1 other person
F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
Its what im doing now. Endless beer, smoking, whores,etc. Locked in hotel room. No care

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastWhisper, _Kaira_, _Minsk and 5 others
Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
Do you have a bucket list or a last-to-do list?

As of right now, no not really. But, if I start seriously planning to ctb again I'll probably have a sit down and a think.
I know I'd like to spend some time with people, and eat well for sure. Beyond that though, it's not very concrete.

But as you said, just being able to exist worry free would be nice and calming in and of itself!

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, _Minsk, botanormal and 3 others
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I don't know when exactly I will ctb, but I know it's sometime soon. In the mean time, I am just doing things (within my capability) that I normally enjoy doing like drawing, watching unwatched shows/films, have takeaways at my favourite Chinese, cleaning up my flat, watering my plants and hanging around here and giving as much support as I possibly can. Overall, just enjoy the small yet beautiful bit of this big cruel world.

Hopefully in your last days, you can do things that you enjoy doing as well. :hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, Silvermorning, LastWhisper and 6 others
Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
Its what im doing now. Endless beer, smoking, whores,etc. Locked in hotel room. No care

Damn, you sound like you're living a life right out of a movie haha :p

Reactions: _Kaira_, Wraith and botanormal
L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
As of right now, no not really. But, if I start seriously planning to ctb again I'll probably have a sit down and a think.
I know I'd like to spend some time with people, and eat well for sure. Beyond that though, it's not very concrete.

But as you said, just being able to exist worry free would be nice and calming in and of itself!
There is something calming about having the option to opt out ready and available any time. Suddenly, things seem a little bit more bearable because you know you have a choice.
You might even find that you don't want to do anything when the time comes. You never know!
Travelling somewhere you've always wanted to go is obviously not an option right now!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: whitefeather, Silvermorning, _Kaira_ and 4 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'd like to replay some of my all-time favourite games and get really, really drunk. My favourite drink stopped being sold in nearby stores about 6 months ago, but I still have one last bottle I've been saving for a special occasion, so I'm looking forward to when I finally get the chance.

You're so right, it'll be so relieving not having to worry about responsibilities for a little bit, knowing that peace will be coming soon. Really like some of the answers posted here!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, Silvermorning, _Kaira_ and 6 others
L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
That's cool you got one last bottle!
I'd like to replay some of my all-time favourite games and get really, really drunk. My favourite drink stopped being sold in nearby stores about 6 months ago, but I still have one last bottle I've been saving for a special occasion, so I'm looking forward to when I finally get the chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, Wraith, Batstern and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I try to keep the basil alive. She has become tiny like me, and he will kill her as well when I am dead.

Reactions: whitefeather, Silvermorning, _Kaira_ and 3 others
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I want to take a long nap beforehand. If I have time, maybe I'll rewatch some episodes of my favorite childhood TV show again too.

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather, _Kaira_, Disappointered and 1 other person
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I don't have a plan for the days before but I do have one for my last day: play my favourite video games, drink my favourite lemonade and maybe write a bit if I feel like it. (And, of course, music!)

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather, _Kaira_ and _Minsk
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
I will repeat the best road trip I ever had....many years ago.... round Australia in a 4x4 campervan..... VB and aussie steaks every day.... total freedom.... and then peace forever..... problem....Covid-19 and the travel restrictions so it won't happen in the too near future....

Reactions: Meditation guide, whitefeather, All washed up and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Getting really high on hard drugs.

Reactions: All washed up, _Kaira_ and dropdeadfred
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Travel with my daughter, with some miracle drug/substance that gives me energy to enjoy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, whitefeather, Silvermorning and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020

Sounds like a great life... why you wanting to end it? :wink::))

Reactions: Meditation guide and _Kaira_
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
A few Fatty Pizzas and Anime:3
:love:
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Hazelnut and _Kaira_
M

Minisreallove

Nov 13, 2020
I would definitely spend my last few days with my partner, my family and my best friend letting them all know I love them. I might go to a movie with my partner especially one he normally wouldn't get me to go to and play video games with my brother. I would watch reality TV with my grandmother which she loves even though I can't stand it and go for a drive with my grandfather. I would visit my mother and other brother When I'm ready to go I will probably get them great gifts to remember me by and of course leave both a detailed note explaining why and that it isn't their fault as well as a will giving them all something nice. The last two days would be for me doing something I care about and trying to make them as peaceful as possible to make sure I'm ready. Lots of love and good luck no matter what your decision is.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_ and x~Sophia~x
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
No current ideas. At the moment, probably do what I've been doing for a long time now. Nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred and Disappointered
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I would take lots of hot baths and eat pizza

Reactions: _Kaira_
F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
Sounds like a great life... why you wanting to end it? :wink::))

Its never this way until I decided I'm done and only want to die. So I no longer care and can do what I want. But the only things are those and looking at the street below the hotel to watch people going about their lives.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Making sure I stayed away from toxic family and friends. Listen to my vinyl, smoke a cigarette again. Say goodbye to people who deserve to hear it. Then cross check my CTB plan.