• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TristanReveur

TristanReveur

May 20, 2019
Tell how would you like to spend your last days?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, ExitTheDay and Empty Smile
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Doing what I usually do (listening to music, surfing the internet, spending time with my dog, etc), but at least now having something to look forward to.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Empty Smile, Superfluous and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Drunk

• Yay!
Reactions: whatever1111, not-2-b-the-answer, LastFlowers and 4 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
sat having a beer and watching everyone panic as a huge asteroid is getting closer to wiping out the planet

Attachments

• asteroid-alamy.jpg
    asteroid-alamy.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: Dreamlesssleep, whatever1111, Evident and 7 others
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Drinking some nice red wine, smoking a joint and eating as much sushi as possible. Plus netflix

Reactions: njh, not-2-b-the-answer, Empty Smile and 2 others
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
Being super high. My body doesn't tolerate alcohol so some kind of pill that's a downer is my thing.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Empty Smile and marcusuk63
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm a simple person. I have no great plans for my exit. I'm just gonna relax and have a good time. I'm sure I'm gonna browse this forum. I'll keep it simple and eat in a restaurant, I know it's gonna be a delicious hamburger and a milkshake with fantastic topping. That's my wish. And I'll probably do some coke as well. I want to make sure I have a great last day.

And I bought that black dress a while ago, which I'm gonna wear on my final day. I just ordered it for my exit because I want to leave as feminie and pretty as possible. I was forced to live most of my life as a dude and I didn't have the strength to stand up for myself. I never ever left the house in feminine clothes, out of fear that I would look silly and attract trouble. But when I'm gonna die, I'll wear this dress and I'm gonna embrace my feminity. It's a very lovely dress with ribbons. I love it. And I plan to leave like this. That's important for me - as a transgender person. I was born male but I want to leave this planet as a woman.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, memento_mori, not-2-b-the-answer and 8 others
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Somehow I could tell what you were, @RainAndSadness...it's okay, I am too, though I've never crossdressed and had no transition plans. I was actually going to register as "Sailor Enceladus" at first, but...yeah.

For what this is worth, you are a woman in most of the ways that count. We just got stuck in the wrong bodies, is all. I think I read that something like half of trans people are suicidal, and while that's not really a contributing factor for me in the face of everything else that's gone wrong, it hasn't helped.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, not-2-b-the-answer, RainAndSadness and 1 other person
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I will be writing/editing notes, cleaning my room, getting my crypto keys together for my family, go to the bank, takeout $500, book a motel, and buy a concert ticket somewhere.

I'll hopefully have my license by this time, if I do I'll drive to my motel room, set everything up, walk to the concert, have a good time, drink a few beers, head back to the motel room set up my notes for family, $500 for whoever finds me, set up my rope and do full suspension hang.

If I can't find a place to tie up then I'm gonna go to the bar, have a few more drinks and find out where my friends friend said he used to be able to climb the large buildings in the city and jump.. hopefully it doesn't come to that

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, LastFlowers, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
KnightBlade

KnightBlade

Waiting for the last tear to fall...
May 23, 2019
I am pretty easygoing and low maintenance. I will spend the next few weeks:
  1. Cleaning my apartment,
  2. Wiping my electronic devices,
  3. Throwing away any embarrassing items so my family does not run across them after I am gone,
  4. Meeting with my close friends and family,
  5. Cleaning up my desk at work, and
  6. Ensuring that my dog will be taken care of when I'm gone. I love her to pieces and I'm sorry that she had me for an owner. She has given me far more than I could ever repay. The least I can do is ensure that her new owner will love her and spoil her like she deserves.
I live alone and have no family that live nearby, so I should be able to depart this plane undisturbed. I am still trying to decide on if I want to write a single letter, or an individual letter to all I care about...or write a letter at all. I cannot decide if a letter will provide closure to those left behind, or if it will cause feelings of guilt and angst.

All my favorite singers are dead now (Natalie Cole, Aretha Franklin, Prince), so I am glad I was able to see them in concert before they passed away. My only regret is that I never had the opportunity to sail around the world. ...and so it goes.

I just joined today and was researching the SN method, but I am leaning towards N. If the price is right (hopefully my savings will cover the cost), I may go that route instead of with the SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, littlepillbox, LastFlowers and 3 others
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I am pretty easygoing and low maintenance. I will spend the next few weeks:
  1. Cleaning my apartment,
  2. Wiping my electronic devices,
  3. Throwing away any embarrassing items so my family does not run across them after I am gone,
  4. Meeting with my close friends and family,
  5. Cleaning up my desk at work, and
  6. Ensuring that my dog will be taken care of when I'm gone. I love her to pieces and I'm sorry that she had me for an owner. She has given me far more than I could ever repay. The least I can do is ensure that her new owner will love her and spoil her like she deserves.
I live alone and have no family that live nearby, so I should be able to depart this plane undisturbed. I am still trying to decide on if I want to write a single letter, or a letter to all I care about...or write a letter at all. I cannot decide if a letter will provide closure to those left behind, or if it will cause feelings of guilt and angst.

All my favorite singers are dead now (Natalie Cole, Aretha Franklin, Prince), so I am glad I was able to see them in concert before they passed away. My only regret is that I never had the opportunity to sail around the world. ...and so it goes.

I just joined today and was researching the SN method, but I am leaning towards N. If the price is right (hopefully my savings will cover the cost), I may go that route instead of with the SN.
Wiping electronics and throwing out embarrassing items are a great idea as well...

and I've seen a lot of my faves too (Rush, Weezer, Kiss, Slipknot, Steve Miller, The Hip, etc...etc...etc...Soon Marilyn Manson/Zombie, Cheech and Chong and hopefully Robert Plant... I'm freakin' jealous of yours though, I love music, concerts are where I feel alive)

and I'd love to travel around the world, acids a more affordable experience though lol

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and KnightBlade
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I'm pretty sure I would spend my last days doing what I normally do on a regular basis, talking to my friend from another country, since shes really the only friend I got, smoking some cannabis, cleaning my house, going to work, eating, sleeping, listening to music... the same day in day out bullshit

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Play my end of life spotify playlist, light some candles, burn some incense, and drink my N in peace.

• Love
Reactions: Dead beat dad, not-2-b-the-answer and Ἡγησίας
Kringle's Curse

Kringle's Curse

May 1, 2019
I'd like to spend my last few days having good and sloppy sex. But that's not gunna happen unfortunately. So I don't know, I suppose I'll spend them drunk as shit.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
I don't know how my last days would be spent. When the time comes for me to make the decision, it will come fairly quickly and there won't be much time to prepare. But in the hours before I do die, I want to be in a hotel room, with my laptop, talking with my girlfriend and other friends over the internet.

Reactions: njh and not-2-b-the-answer
Sancoooo

Sancoooo

Cats
May 20, 2019
Other than quitting my job, I am doing the same thing: Playing piano, watching good movies. The other good thing I enjoy the most at the moment is reading. With almost 10 hours of free time, I really rediscovered the joy of reading.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath01, not-2-b-the-answer and lululoo
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
I'd like to spend it as free of pain as possible. I suppose the realisation that they were my last days would help to achieve that state.

If not, it'll have to be induced by whatever stimulants I lay my hands on ;)

Reactions: littlepillbox, not-2-b-the-answer and Sancoooo
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Play my end of life spotify playlist, light some candles, burn some incense, and drink my N in peace.

From what I've read you do not plan to kill you in a few years... What would you do if you do not find a N supplier by then? Or maybe you have it right now and trust on conserve it till the date of ctb... Just curiosity.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and marcusuk63
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
From what I've read you do not plan to kill you in a few years... What would you do if you do not find a N supplier by then? Or maybe you have it right now and trust on conserve it till the date of ctb... Just curiosity.
I have N already in my refrigerator ready for use. It's in powder form so it should last decades. And yes I want to wait until I'm an old man to exit life.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Ἡγησίας
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
California. Take my computer & phone & make sure I wipe them. Hopefully I'll have N by then, if not SN will do. It probably won't be for awhile, unless things get really bad and my bf dies. But I definitely need to see L.A. and San Fran. I can take Oakland Colesium off the list, since the Raiders will be in LV. Always wanted to experience a Raiders game.

Reactions: njh, marcusuk63 and not-2-b-the-answer
Shining Angel

Shining Angel

May 27, 2019
Just as I have been, spending time outside in the sun, and just enjoying/appreciating and soaking in the beautiful nature of this Earth (the sounds of birds and animals, the soft breeze of air on my skin) and the last remaining days of this wonderful life I was given, knowing it's unfortunately coming to an end on this side of death, but at the same time rejoicing in the fact I may return again one day and get to enjoy it in its full glory.

Last edited:
Reactions: rata1 and Circles
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I would like to see a few friends to say goodbye also family members. (This would only happen if Assisted Suicide was legal)
Eat Chinese food a couple times. Listen to my favorite Rock bands. Watch some of my favorite movies.
Drink my N on a beach at sunset and peacefully drift away. :zzz:

IsItReallyParanoia

IsItReallyParanoia

Mrs. Mathers
May 28, 2019
I would make a ridiculously long Playlist with every song I remember to have enjoyed, even just a little. Skip those classes, they won't matter anymore amnyway, listen to said Playlist while spending time in nature. I would clean the house. In my room, I'd throw away/burn all of my journals, notebooks and such. Then, I'd delete all of my social media. Everything material that I own, I'd give to fellow students (I'd love to say I'd give them to a friend, but I don't have any friends). Make a very nice drawing with my family, watch my favorite shows for the last time and eat a bunch of junk food.

Reactions: KnightBlade, marcusuk63 and Ruffian
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I would make a ridiculously long Playlist with every song I remember to have enjoyed, even just a little. Skip those classes, they won't matter anymore amnyway, listen to said Playlist while spending time in nature. I would clean the house. In my room, I'd throw away/burn all of my journals, notebooks and such. Then, I'd delete all of my social media. Everything material that I own, I'd give to fellow students (I'd love to say I'd give them to a friend, but I don't have any friends). Make a very nice drawing with my family, watch my favorite shows for the last time and eat a bunch of junk food.
Didn't think about burning the journals, but yeah, definitely do that or dump them in a river or something. Don't need to outline for everyone exactly how miserable I am and for how long. I already feel guilty enough about my family and bf's reaction.

maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
-Deleting all of my social media, search history (lol), and wiping my phone.
-Face-timing my sister all day and telling her how much I absolutely love her
-Appreciating the things I may never see again
-Watching funny videos
-Eating whatever I want
-Spending time with the gatos

MartEU

MartEU

May 26, 2019
I wanna go out as fuck up as possible but since I wanna be sure I'm making the right choice I'll probably do it sober and then OD.
-Probably travel to somewhere quite, camp there and find a peaceful spot to go.
-Lost of music
-Some reading and exercising for the last time.
-My favourite meal
Guess thats it, I'm sure its gonna be a while before my body fails me but when it does I wanna be prepared.