• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
I know a lot of people don't care here how they're remembered.
But one important thing I would like to be remember for is my kindness. I honestly gave 100 percent to everybody I've ever ran into in life - everybody from family to my partner to friends. That's part of why I want my suicide to look like an accident - I don't want to be the person that gave up during a rough patch, because this isn't a patch. This is it for me.
How would you like to be remembered, if you do care?

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, epic, HGL91 and 17 others
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
That is thoughtful of you, wanting to take care of the people you leave behind, even in your last moment. I don't know when you're going, but I really hope this works for you.

For me, personally, I don't want to be remembered at all, no matter what people think of me.

I mean, I get it, the thought of me may pop into people's heads every now and again, but I think some things are best forgotten, and I'm one of them. Unless I do something miraculously heroic or terrible worthy of being in a history textbook between now and December, I'll be forgotten about eventually.

We all fade away into obscurity at some point. It's just a matter of time.

Reactions: Divine Trinity, eve2004, Hiraeth and 18 others
AmmarQz

AmmarQz

Jun 24, 2018
I want to be forgotten immediately. I know the amount of immense pain that I will bring upon my family and it hurts my heart. I don't want to hurt them, that's not my intention. I wish they can just forget I ever existed and go on with their lives. I'm sorry that I will end up scarring them for life instead. I'm sorry that I will let them down and disappoint them. I'm sorry, I really am.

Reactions: peacefully31425, magick'sgone, wiIIow and 22 others
Mery

Mery

Aug 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "Bandzbandz, post: 45383, member: 1976"] Sé que a mucha gente no le importa cómo se les recuerda.
Pero una cosa importante por la que me gustaría recordar es mi amabilidad. Honestamente di el 100 por ciento a todas las personas con las que me he encontrado en la vida, desde la familia hasta mi pareja y mis amigos. Esa es parte de por qué quiero que mi suicidio parezca un accidente. No quiero ser la persona que se rindió durante un parche difícil, porque esto no es un parche. Esto es para mí.
¿Cómo te gustaría que te acordaran, si te importa? [/ QUOTE]

I would like them to forget me, so I would not hurt them, I would like to disappear from their lives. Like a confused dream.

Reactions: wiIIow, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 14 others
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
I want to be forgotten completely. Pretty much everyone I ever meet forgets about me already and I aint even dead yet so I can't imagine it'll be any different when I'm dead. I just wish I could forget myself as easily as others do. But if I have to be remembered after death then I'd rather people think of me as a terrible person who deserved to die. It makes things a whole lot easier.

Reactions: Roberto, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 11 others
Mery

Mery

Aug 26, 2018
It is not my intention offend, but why do you want to be remembered in some specific way? I mean, when you die, nothing will matter.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, Deutsch and 7 others
Mery

Mery

Aug 26, 2018
I want to be forgotten completely. Pretty much everyone I ever meet forgets about me already and I aint even dead yet so I can't imagine it'll be any different when I'm dead. I just wish I could forget myself as easily as others do. But if I have to be remembered after death then I'd rather people think of me as a terrible person who deserved to die. It makes things a whole lot easier.
I think so, it is

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
You're absolutely right! Idk. That's just me.
It is not my intention offend, but why do you want to be remembered in some specific way? I mean, when you die, nothing will matter.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I want to be forgotten, to have never existed. But if I had to choose I guess I would want to be remembered for being funny. I always like to make people laugh, I do and say dumb stuff all the time.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, Deutsch and 8 others
RitaM

RitaM

Mountaineer
Aug 26, 2018
Somebody funny, kind, loving. Not troubled, tormented, disturbed.

Reactions: Going Home, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 7 others
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
I won't be remembered. I would guess that if people found out they would show some sort of fake caring or something. They'd do the thing where they post on social media about it or something. My life has always been sad and out of my control. Mostly due to my horrible and mentally ill parents. I had potential at one point but that has long since been extinguished. I should have been a doctor or something successful. But I am sitting here on a suicide forum at 25 years old in my parents house

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, wiIIow, Weeping Garbage Can and 14 others
RitaM

RitaM

Mountaineer
Aug 26, 2018
I won't be remembered. I would guess that if people found out they would show some sort of fake caring or something. They'd do the thing where they post on social media about it or something. My life has always been sad and out of my control. Mostly due to my horrible and mentally ill parents. I had potential at one point but that has long since been extinguished. I should have been a doctor or something successful. But I am sitting here on a suicide forum at 25 years old in my parents house

I'm sorry for your pain.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Mery

Mery

Aug 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "okyeah, post: 45425, miembro: 1305"] No seré recordado. Yo diría que sí las personas descubrieran que mostrarían algún tipo de atención falsa o algo así. Harían lo que publican en las redes sociales sobre eso o algo así. Mi vida siempre ha estado triste y está fuera de mi control. Sobre todo debido a mis padres horribles y mentalmente enfermos. Tuve el potencial en un punto, pero hace mucho tiempo que se ha extinguido. Debería haber sido médico o algo exitoso. Pero estoy sentado aquí en un foro de suicidios a los 25 años en la casa de mis padres [/ QUOTE]
I think that nobody has control over what happens to their life, we only change perspectives. I'm not in a position to be proud of, maybe I never will be, or maybe Feeling the way I want is only my business. I dont know.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I don't want to be remembered either, luckily I don't have any close family besides my mom and I ghosted all my online friends a long time ago. My extended family might recall my name once every blue moon and be like "och, remember that jobless loser who hanged herself? how tragic..." but that's it.

And in a few decades, when they all die I will be totally forgotten, just every single average Joe who ever lived.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dead_Inside, Deafsn0w and 13 others
W

Willdieby30

recently unbanned
Aug 21, 2018
i would want to be forgotten. i am attached to zero goodness.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, Deutsch and 3 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I would prefer to not be remembered if possible.

Reactions: mattwitt, Weeping Garbage Can, Dead_Inside and 11 others
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
I don't want anyone to remember except my mother. I don't want her to remember how I was as a kid, or a teenager. I want her to remember me as I am in my note. A me full of bitterness and dissatisfaction. I want that me to taint every single one of her memories. I want her to remember for a while, too.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
How would I like to be remembered … NOT AT ALL !!!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, Deutsch and 5 others
GoneGirlXIV

GoneGirlXIV

Dissipating
Aug 23, 2018
That is thoughtful of you, wanting to take care of the people you leave behind, even in your last moment. I don't know when you're going, but I really hope this works for you.

For me, personally, I don't want to be remembered at all, no matter what people think of me.

I mean, I get it, the thought of me may pop into people's heads every now and again, but I think some things are best forgotten, and I'm one of them. Unless I do something miraculously heroic or terrible worthy of being in a history textbook between now and December, I'll be forgotten about eventually.

We all fade away into obscurity at some point. It's just a matter of time.
Real AF

T

Tiburcio

My thoughts exactly.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, Bandzbandz and 5 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I would like to be forgotten, but in the cases where I'm not I'd like people to consider that maybe deep down I'm not as shit a person as I have appeared to be while I'm alive. It's unlikely and I'm basically hoping people won't remember me for being an asshole but whatever who cares pretty much

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Considering there is no one to remember me, at all... then not at all.

If I could be remembered it would be for the girl turned woman that walked through fire. And while burned, stood tall and kept on waiting within the flames, until the flames ran out and only embers remained.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dead_Inside, Deafsn0w and 6 others
L

Laura

Jul 17, 2018
I don't want to be remembered.

M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Lived slow, died youngish

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 5 others
RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
We were never really here to begin with. If all we will have after death is eternal oblivion and the only assurance we get that we were here is through other people's memories then does it truly matter? My body, my ego wants to yes but my rational self tells me the void is all we have ever had. As soon as your dead, POOF, no more caring about your legacy or how you lived. You won't have the capacity to care nor remember any of this. In all honestly when I look back at my life did I ever truly live? Was there ever a decision I made for myself to want to live? No. I'm but a shell of a man who never was. Might as well end it the same way it began.

Reactions: deathwish, Wayfaerer, Weeping Garbage Can and 9 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
We were never really here to begin with. If all we will have after death is eternal oblivion and the only assurance we get that we were here is through other people's memories then does it truly matter? My body, my ego wants to yes but my rational self tells me the void is all we have ever had. As soon as your dead, POOF, no more caring about your legacy or how you lived. You won't have the capacity to care nor remember any of this. In all honestly when I look back at my life did I ever truly live? Was there ever a decision I made for myself to want to live? No. I'm but a shell of a man who never was. Might as well end it the same way it began.

It does not because memories fade, they are designed that way.

So in essence I agree with you. We are noting but stardust in the end, some happenstance of the universe.

Reactions: woxihuanni, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 5 others
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
I don't want to be remembered. I wish I could erase myself from any memories.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
L

Lightsout

Aug 29, 2018
How about not at all? Ideally, it would be like I never even existed.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others