innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
For example if there was public footage of you jumping or something else. How would you feel about that? People making up jokes or comments about it? And obviously if you are dead it wont matter but from foresight what would you think about it?

• Hugs
Reactions: lostboi37, BustOrBust, Huntfish34 and 3 others
LittleAngel

LittleAngel

When life gives you lemons, squeeze em into ur eye
Jun 26, 2023
Honestly, I'm a bit of an attention seeker so I'd love it. Kind of a bad thing to admit but I would hope if I choose a public method it does end up on some website, even if there's degrading things being said about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: wastingtime, cherrypiegonnadie, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Plan on using SN for my CTB however if everything fails I'd more than likely stream my suicide by firearm.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, TheHuman and Fulminare
Kerock

Kerock

Apr 10, 2023
kinda stoked with my 5 mins of fame

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: adrestia, wastingtime, narval and 6 others
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
kinda stoked with my 5 mins of fame

Plan on using SN for my CTB however if everything fails I'd more than likely stream my suicide by firearm.

Honestly, I'm a bit of an attention seeker so I'd love it. Kind of a bad thing to admit but I would hope if I choose a public method it does end up on some website, even if there's degrading things being said about me.

Interesting, I did not expect that. I am a pretty severe recluse myself so I find it hard to understand. Why would it be enjoyable?

• Love
Reactions: sincerelysad, ddn.ctb, greywings and 2 others
Kerock

Kerock

Apr 10, 2023
Interesting, I did not expect that. I am a pretty severe recluse myself so I find it hard to understand. Why would it be enjoyable?
Probably for one I'd be dead so I wouldn't have any regrets. 2 it kinda leaves a mark on your world and your kinda immortalized.

Reactions: wastingtime, kovu, RedHates and 2 others
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
I don't like that any sort of attention being brought to me - so I wouldn't care for it in the slightest.

I can just picture the grotesque comments people would come up with…and I just don't want to be the product of someone else's amusement.

Reactions: suicidalgirl96, sincerelysad, goodnightmiku and 6 others
E

enditall222

May 20, 2023
I'd be dead anyways so who gives a fuck

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, wastingtime, todeswunsch and 13 others
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I can't stand when there's a suicidal person on a car park or something and you get people genuinely seeming to enjoy watching. They probably brush it off as morbid curiosity but as someone that's been on the edge it really upsets me to think people are getting pleasure out of the suffering of others. People that film/take photos are even worse. So for me the thought of it is quite distressing but obviously once I'm actually dead it won't matter to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unending, wastingtime, suicidalgirl96 and 7 others
Parasitic

Parasitic

Tew
Jun 16, 2023
I'd find it amusing, I've always had a dark sense of humor so it could be one final up yours to people having to read jokes being made about my death, I don't want to be mourned anyway nor do I want my death to give people the excuse to have a party and celebrate my "life" that they knew nothing about. Thinking about it I would much rather end up on a gore site for people to crack jokes. That being said I completely understand why someone wouldn't want that

Reactions: greywings and Fulminare
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I hate people who view gore sites, they are one of the many reasons why I despise humans so much.
My death shall be a very private affair.

Reactions: murun_b, Unending, suicidalgirl96 and 7 others
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
I'd find it amusing, I've always had a dark sense of humor so it could be one final up yours to people having to read jokes being made about my death, I don't want to be mourned anyway nor do I want my death to give people the excuse to have a party and celebrate my "life" that they knew nothing about. Thinking about it I would much rather end up on a gore site for people to crack jokes. That being said I completely understand why someone wouldn't want that
Interesting, just out of curiosity. Would you rather have people celebrate your life superficially, or find morbid eintertainment/pleasure in your death?

Reactions: lachrymost
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
Violated. Privacy is a must for me.

Reactions: murun_b, Unending, suicidalgirl96 and 3 others
jazzcat

jazzcat

dark eyed and miserable
May 19, 2023
I guess it doesn't matter once you're dead but I'd hate that, I would feel so violated, it disgusts me to think about the fucked up people on gore websites that would see my death and get sexual gratification from it (sidenote I know not everyone that visits those websites is like that but I know for a fact some of them are)
also I wouldn't want my family to see that, or my friends, or anyone that knew me

Reactions: murun_b, Message In A Bottle and innominesatanas44
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
i'd honestly feel honored, i'd feel bad for my family if they had to see it but im honestly not sure if they'd really care. But for my death to be immortalized in a media such as the internet feels like such a privlege, it'd mean that someone cares enough to watch it and spread it even if it was for fun. even if it's lost in the sea of gore videos, i'm still forever immortalized in the fuckfest that is the internet. maybe it's the attention that I want? im not really sure.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAngel
LittleAngel

LittleAngel

Jun 26, 2023
For me, I personally find the thought of being on the internet forever kind of fascinating. if someone would Like to view my dead body, so be it. My only problem is I don't like people who get some sort of sexual gratification from gore, but people will pleasure themselves to literally anything so I don't care too much. As long as someone finds me entertaining I'll be happy.

• Love
Reactions: ddn.ctb and colorlesshue
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
Violated. Privacy is a must for me.
Agreed. It seems there is no escape from the public eye and it's scrutiny anymore, even in death.
For me, I personally find the thought of being on the internet forever kind of fascinating. if someone would Like to view my dead body, so be it. My only problem is I don't like people who get some sort of sexual gratification from gore, but people will pleasure themselves to literally anything so I don't care too much. As long as someone finds me entertaining I'll be happy.
i'd honestly feel honored, i'd feel bad for my family if they had to see it but im honestly not sure if they'd really care. But for my death to be immortalized in a media such as the internet feels like such a privlege, it'd mean that someone cares enough to watch it and spread it even if it was for fun. even if it's lost in the sea of gore videos, i'm still forever immortalized in the fuckfest that is the internet. maybe it's the attention that I want? im not really sure.
Interesting, though many of those people do not watch the videos to empathize with the dead, their care is very minimal. Is it like a desire to be remembered as a suicide-celebrity kind of, like a certain livestreamer?

Reactions: loopdaloop and LittleAngel
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
There is a ton of stuff that can or cannot happen depending on what you left behind. So I personally don't
worry about such things.

Reactions: innominesatanas44
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

Jun 28, 2023
Agreed. It seems there is no escape from the public eye and it's scrutiny anymore, even in death.

Interesting, though many of those people do not watch the videos to empathize with the dead, their care is very minimal. Is it like a desire to be remembered as a suicide-celebrity kind of, like a certain livestreamer?
i guess so? i just want to be remembered as something, someone maybe. I don't fear death but I fear being forgotten, when I die all my memories and the memory of me will die as well, so if there's a video of it at least somewhere my memory will remain.
if i kill myself on video, even if nobody watches it my memory is still there. maybe it's a mix of that and wanting attention? i crave it, even in death I crave attention and infamy

Reactions: greywings and LittleAngel
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
i guess so? i just want to be remembered as something, someone maybe. I don't fear death but I fear being forgotten, when I die all my memories and the memory of me will die as well, so if there's a video of it at least somewhere my memory will remain.
if i kill myself on video, even if nobody watches it my memory is still there. maybe it's a mix of that and wanting attention? i crave it, even in death I crave attention and infamy
That's interesting, I am quite the opposite. I would like to be completely forgotten, with no trace left. Quite a lot of people would agree with you I imagine. A lot of people want to be recognized. It's strange how the more interconnected people become, the more people feel alone.

Reactions: greywings
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

Jun 28, 2023
That's interesting, I am quite the opposite. I would like to be completely forgotten, with no trace left. Quite a lot of people would agree with you I imagine. A lot of people want to be recognized. It's strange how the more interconnected people become, the more people feel alone.
yeah, i kind of agree with that in a really strange way? the only person I hope never truly forgets me is my girlfriend, xeir the only reason i'm still alive I think. if i didn't have xem i think i'd completely agree with you.

Reactions: greywings and LittleAngel
LittleAngel

LittleAngel

Jun 26, 2023

You could say that, I do want to be a 'suicide celebrity'. I in no means want to get famous while I'm alive (well, maybe a little) because fame could go to your head easily, but recognition is still something I want. If I could be some sort of dead celebrity I'd love that, i'd Love to be known for the one thing that pleases me the most you know?

• Love
Reactions: colorlesshue and innominesatanas44
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
REALLY worried- I want to do everything I can for my suicide NOT to be gory.

Still- if I went for something like jumping- I'd hope that I made a good looking dive. (Not that I can dive.) I'd want it to look like I fully intended to do it- because if I do CTB- I want it to be an intentional act- not an impulsive one.

As for gore- I don't know if it would actually bother me. This world is brutal. I think violent suicides are the most extreme expression of that. That people are willing to do that to themselves rather than stay here. That said- that's for people willing to expose themselves to that. (And you have to be a bit concerned about why- they may just be sadists.) I don't actually like the idea of public suicides at all. (I know some people feel like they have little choice though.) I don't like the way they indiscriminately expose people to something that could very well traumatize them- so- personally, I'd prefer to avoid a public or gory method if I can.

Reactions: jazzcat, Ringo and innominesatanas44
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I would be amused. If I was a ghost, I would quite like to read the comments and see what people thought. Or, being an active user of gore sites, see what stupid shit people were arguing about that time, probably racist in nature somehow. It's almost like sites dedicated to footage of people dying attract people with socially undesirable traits, how odd.

Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
I wouldn't care at all. I mean why should you care if you're dead? Everything will be forgotten anyway since everyone you know will die eventually.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do think that the existence of gore sites shows how truly horrible this human species is, but once I'm gone I will be eternally unaware of everything so it could never truly matter to me what other people do at that point. This disgusting world won't even exist as a distant memory.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, Unhumanly., Sweet Tart and 1 other person
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
i dont think id feel anything about it once dead. that's the good thing about it you see

• Love
Reactions: narval and Sweet Tart
Victim.Of.Life

Victim.Of.Life

My bus is waiting
Jun 27, 2023
I would not want to end up on such a site.
I'm a regular visitor of such sites to desensitize myself and prepare myself, but I must admit these sites are very toxic.
With that being said I've been daydreaming about livestreaming my CTB a lot. But I'm sure I won't because I don't want anyone calling the cops and me becoming a vegetable.

delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
Doesn't bother me since I'm dead. If I end up on it so be it.

• Love
Reactions: narval and mlcs
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
For example if there was public footage of you jumping or something else. How would you feel about that? People making up jokes or comments about it? And obviously if you are dead it wont matter but from foresight what would you think about it?
I will feel disgusted.
Gore forums should close down. Filming in public in USA is legal but that doesn't make it right to post someone's private and last moments without consent.
The nasty comments seem to be from edgy teenagers, members of society who are desensitized or people with ASPD . I bet the families are traumatized knowing their loved ones last and private moments is on the clear net forever subject to ridicule and scrutiny.

Full confession, I feel awful that I have watched some gore videos on those sites as an edgy teenager .

• Hugs
Reactions: pole