Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu and yellowjester
Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
I can't say that I really have any solid political affiliations. But one thing is for sure, Bardamu, I really like that nickname.

Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I actually started out being fully pro free market. Milton Friedman, Ayn Rand and the like.

But now I believe in a controlled free market. The objective of government should be to make sure markets are competitive. Remove externalities and barriers to entry, battle monopolies, tax billionaires to the hilt to avoid concentration of power.

I also support Universal Basic Income now. I don't see how you cannot support that, given AI and robots will soon take over most jobs.

Other than that and justice, military, government should stay out.

Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
It's so hard to describe my political views. I wrote here many times I'm beyond politics, but the more I think about it, thats also not really accurate. I am just not satisfied with any party, but I certainly have plenty of political ideas, so...I don't know how to call that. My views don't make much sense tbh. I share many views with republicans, but I absolutely can't stand Trump, Vance and all those other maniacs, and I also don't want to ban abortions, thats insane. BUT I also don't like the democrats political program because this year especially it's almost communism. Its so complicated, I just won't vote.

imahauntu

imahauntu

Jun 7, 2024
Conservative, I used to lean left but time changed me I guess