• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Society does not even allow drugs to exist in a legal way . Legalizing suicide and to mentally depressed one is out of the question. For govt there is less tax if suicidal people are granted their wish and corpses can't be profited since big pharma companies and psych ward need mentally ill people to be profited from. This is a pipe dream tbh

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
So you want to gatekeep suicide? I think everyone 21 or order should have the right to die no matter what. I don't believe the population would go down; only a select few people have the willpower to end their existences in the first place.
No I obviously think everyone at any age should have the right to do whatever they want with their life, but the reason why I say this is to protect it because if you just allow people to have assisted ctb for just any reason, no proof of any illnesses, or just because they were having a temporary rough time in life, the operation would easily be shut down. My idea would actually prove that people like us who have tried everything and exhausted all options so pro lifers can shut their selfish opinions up and wont be able to say anything about shutting it down since we did actually try in those 6 months to see if that person got better first. If you think they're just going to allow anyone even at 21 assisted suicide without #1 having a legitimate physical or mental illness and #2 without even trying to get better at all, that will never work. You have to be realistic. If those people can't at least try and wait 6 months to get better, vs people who've tried and waited all their lives, then they can find other ways to ctb. Gotta at least try. All im saying is, in order to keep it legalized, we have abide by some kind of rules to at least prove to society, we did try to get better, and that this individual was granted euthanasia bc they exhausted all options with no relief.

Last edited:
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
No I obviously think everyone at any age should have the right to do whatever they want with their life, but the reason why I say this is to protect it because if you just allow people to have assisted ctb for just any reason, no proof of any illnesses, or just because they were having a temporary rough time in life, the operation would easily be shut down. My idea would actually prove that people like us have tried everything and exhausted all options so pro lifers can shut their selfish opinions up and wont be able to say anything about shutting it down since we did actually try in those 6 months to see if that person got better first. If you think they're just going to allow anyone even at 21 assisted suicide without #1 having a legitimate physical or mental illness and #2 without even trying to get better at all, that will never work. You have to be realistic. If those people can't at least try and wait 6 months to get better, vs people who've tried and waited all their lives, then they can find other ways to ctb. Gotta at least try. All im saying is, in order to keep it legalized, we have abide by some kind of rules to at least show society that we did try to get better, and that this individual was granted euthanasia bc they exhausted all options with no relief.
Are we not being optimistic? Euthanasia is already so tight regulated and strict with elderly people and let alone people who are young and want to die . Govt will try to stop it because it would mean less tax money and suicide causes loss for the govt. People are greedy and won't let go of their source of income that easily.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Are we not being optimistic? Euthanasia is already so tight regulated and strict with elderly people and let alone people who are young and want to die . Govt will try to stop it because it would mean less tax money and suicide causes loss for the govt. People are greedy and won't let go of their source of income that easily.
I know wish I was born in Switzerland.

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
I know wish I was born in Switzerland.
I live in India which honestly is years behind. What are your thoughts that euthanasia will be brought here? And what about China brining euthanasia clinic?

it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I should be realistic, but I don't want to be. The right to die is important to me.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I live in India which honestly is years behind. What are your thoughts that euthanasia will be brought here? And what about China brining euthanasia clinic? Definitely not China
Oregon might be the first state in the US someone told me. But she said might take 7 years. If you can save some money and fly you can apply to Switzerland they accept foreigners but you have to have a legitimate illness. They dont accept mental that easily though. But I can tell you Canada is looking very promising for assisted ctb for both physical/mental. But only Canadian residents can get it. I know someone whos on ss that is getting ready to apply, and another person who applied and they said they will grant euthanasia to him. Definitely not China, I'm not sure about India.
The rich don't wanna normalize suicide cause then there would be no working people and the government would actually have to start doing something. We will never be free to die whenever we want. They will try to block all the substances we have which is already little
Wow your so smart this is the #1 reason right here especially in America. Greedy fucks.

Last edited:
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
On the bright side, immortality won't be mandatory so there will always be a relief that our suffering will end one day.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Without looking into correlations or evidence, and based on personal opinion alone: It would not impact society too much. There are already many people who choose to end their lives each year and as a whole people do not seem to care too much about it - not enough to do anything about it anyway, and this is while it is dissallowed too.

One downside that can be thought of, though, is that if it was normalized then individuals with suicidal thoughts/ideation might be encouraged to take their own lives by malicious people that see them as a burden. To put it another way: they would commit suicide because they were coerced into doing it instead of because they actually wanted to do it.