bonemilk

bonemilk

Nov 5, 2023
i am thinking about CTBing via ODing but i'm curious about the complications that occur if i survive. for some, i know that liver failure is possible but i don't know in what way the brain might get damaged that would effect how i live. do i lose motor control? clearer thought processes? how is memory affected? i would really appreciate if anyone could elaborate on just how it would/may affect life 🙂

• Love
Reactions: zanahori
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
ODing isn't a very reliable method.

With that in mind, in regards to brain damage, how it will affect your life it depends on the severity. It may lead to long-term and/or short-term memory loss, loss of body movement, reduced motor skills, seizures, incontinence, trouble solving problems, headaches, impaired hearing or vision, coma, etc. From what I know, there's no way of knowing for sure what symptoms may arise and how they will affect your life until you get it.

• Informative
Reactions: bonemilk
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Depends on the extent of the damage. Could range from mild cognitive problems to being reduced to a toddler's IQ to indefinite vegetative state. The brain is responsible for all of those things so those symptoms are all possible.

The worst outcome is definitely being left as a shell of yourself but still with enough awareness.

• Informative
Reactions: bwerner and bonemilk
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i am living with a brain injury you can say goodbye to higher cognitive function and ability to concentrate or even being able to play video games also it very anxiety provoking and uncomfortable

• Informative
Reactions: bwerner, bonemilk and zanahori
AngelTears

AngelTears

Far Away
Jun 10, 2023
i am thinking about CTBing via ODing but i'm curious about the complications that occur if i survive. for some, i know that liver failure is possible but i don't know in what way the brain might get damaged that would effect how i live. do i lose motor control? clearer thought processes? how is memory affected? i would really appreciate if anyone could elaborate on just how it would/may affect life 🙂
You could maybe learn from me. My go-to way for CTB is fentanyl OD, usually mixed with cocaine so I have a couple of seconds to position myself before I go. Usually I end up waking up, no matter how high I dose, and these last few times I have damaged my nerve endings. I have terrible short and long term memory, but that stemmed from an alcohol poisoning I had when I was 14, still, it got worse which each subsequent overdose. I paralyzed my left leg but regained movement and feeling a week later, then I paralyzed my right foot, that hasn't recovered and now I need a brace to walk properly. What I want you to learn from this is that don't go the OD route if you're not prepared to deal with the consequences of failing, because you could end up worse than being alive, a conscious vegetable... I'm kind of a pussy. I don't like the idea of hanging myself and I don't want to bite the bullet because I want my face to be intact for when they bury me. So OD is pretty much the way to go for me.