• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Polecat

Aug 14, 2023
The date and time on which I have to kill myself has unexpectedly changed to the late afternoon tomorrow, so I'm scrambling for the way to go about it that's most considerate of other people. I was originally supposed to jump into the river in the dead of night when nobody would see, but now I'm thinking it might be wiser to just go home and slit my throat or something since there would be such high visibility

• Hugs
Reactions: Unsure and alone
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I tried jumping off a bridge in the dead of night in a small town and the police spotted me 0.04 seconds after I started trying to climb the concrete barrier as they were parked at a nearby gas station so I'm sure doing it during the day when you're a lot more visible is not a great idea. Then again I have doubts that civilians would interfere but some of them might get their hero fantasy. At the very least they'd call the police or film you to put it on TikTok assuming it's busy during the day. Why can't you do it at night if nobody's around?

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, broth0100, mtoro998 and 1 other person
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
This sounds like something or someone is drastically moving up your timeline.

I'm sorry you're going through whatever that is .
It must be very rough.

Please use the bit of time in-between now and Tomorrow to be sure you're ready despite being rushed towards this.

Ultimately only you can decide what decision you want to make and what method.
I wish you peace whatever route you go.

Some things to consider are
Are you actually capable of completing this method ?

Be honest with yourself.
Last thing you want is getting hurt but not dead from not following through.

Dying by slitting your throat might be a lot harder than you think.

What is your priority ?
Fast death , painless death , consideration of others , etc ...

Reactions: dodo11 and dragonofenvy
Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Slitting your throat sounds really painful and SI would be difficult to overcome. Why does it have to be tomorrow afternoon? Could you not postpone for a more favorable time?

Reactions: mtoro998
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Slitting your throat sounds really painful and SI would be difficult to overcome. Why does it have to be tomorrow afternoon? Could you not postpone for a more favorable time?
Ya honestly just wait an extra day if you need to. Theres no sense in going through a significantly more painful method rather then just waiting an extra day and going through with your original plan.

AresCohere

AresCohere

Professional Insomniac
Apr 10, 2023
Depends on the location. If it is very public it is a bad idea as you will be found and they will try to stop you. However if it is a more secluded location or in a spot where they really can't stop you it doesn't change much.

I am not sure how SI changes with the time of day, so if that has been an issue in the past then maybe check with that.