K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
I find myself thinking about this more and more. How do you guys plan to prepare for your ctb beforehand? Any affairs you need to get in order first? Notes? Just gonna wing it? Any bucket list items you want to knock off first? Feel free to share.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44 and Azzy69
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
Impulse is strong. But gotta do it somehow at least half with clarity

Reactions: Evermore
lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
I would love to leave a fuck-you note to my abusive family, but I don't have the heart to do that to someone. My plan is - book a room in a luxury hotel and do SN there. Any leftover money I will have will be given to LGBT charity.

• Love
Reactions: coconut lover, hellowinter90, Brokenwithbpd and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I need to take care of my digital stuff, tidy up my things. Today I cleaned the house and thought maybe I should not wait any longer and just do it before it is time to clean again (don't want to die in dirt).

I'm not going to write a note, everybody knows why I'm going to die.

I will probably bake a couple of nice things just before, so that the fucker can see them but cannot bring themselves to eat them.

Really wanted to go back to a couple of places I love before I die, but I'm not going alone and I cannot anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lastsauce, raindrops and Evermore
Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
If I'm allowed to dream then I would sell my house, car and all the other expensive crap and go on 6-month all-inclusive over-the-world bender ending on the roof top of some skyscraper in Asia.

However I'll probably just get drunk and take to the rope in my garage.

• Love
Reactions: Lastsauce, profoundexperience, Dead beat dad and 2 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I actualy prepared 3 months ago. Everything is cleaned up, deleted, burnt. Put away. Only thing left is me. Notes are written, money ready. So in case i die unexpectedly, nobody has to do or fix anything.

Now, if only i could get peaceful and comfortable enough to ctb, or find someone to end my loneliness a bit, so that i can talk to someone, just for a few minutes even, that would be great.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rosiel, youarethemusic and Mare Tranquillitatis
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
I've been experimenting with the night night method. I'm tightening a belt for now, I get real close to passing out. I know I can do it now, no panic. I'm about to go out and the belt loosens it's self. The ratchet will do the trick, when I go out it won't loosen. Now I need the right time and place where I won't be found. I feel much better knowing I can do it. I've been able to do it with an empty gun. When I load it I back out which gave me an embarrassing experience. I came downstairs to where my family was and I had oil and mark on my head from pushing the barrel so hard to my head. Fml... why am I so fucked up
I actualy prepared 3 months ago. Everything is cleaned up, deleted, burnt. Put away. Only thing left is me. Notes are written, money ready. So in case i die unexpectedly, nobody has to do or fix anything.

Now, if only i could get peaceful and comfortable enough to ctb, or find someone to end my loneliness a bit, so that i can talk to someone, just for a few minutes even, that would be great.
My family is from Croatia. Zadar and Zagreb.

Last edited:
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Someone failing at school & in life
Jun 27, 2020
I find myself thinking about this more and more. How do you guys plan to prepare for your ctb beforehand? Any affairs you need to get in order first? Notes? Just gonna wing it? Any bucket list items you want to knock off first? Feel free to share.
Idk tbh I think that whenever I do it it's just kinda on impulse. Tho I did stop myself one time and I regret it now. Lemme tell ya it was the most painful thing ever physically and mentally

H

hellowinter90

Jun 22, 2020
I am seeing friends and family although it's been hard due to covid sending some of my stuff to my friends in America and here in the UK. Making videos for my family of me talking and advising my younger siblings about life stuff in general, iv written I want to be cremated and my ashes eventually taken to New York. I have already spoken to a funeral director about this (asking for a friend of course) now it's just finding the perfect place and rope. I also want to try and find some pills that make you drowsy and prevent you from
Standing as I don't want to be a vegetable xx

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I bought the ratchet I needed for my method, wrote my notes, but apart from that, nothing. I'll go out much like I lived, quite disorganised.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and Dead beat dad
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
It is my dream to have house and life all square, clean and organised. To have some nice food and music, visit old haunts and then snuggled down in the warm with the posion and fade like Yoda in Return of the Jedi in peace and comfort.
Fact is though it will probably end up being an alcohol induced 'hack job' full of angry and violent thoughts and scuff marks of the floor from my kicking feet and shit everywhere from when my bowels get deployed.
Not the end I need, but perhaps the one I deserve.
DBD

Reactions: hellowinter90 and Thatsthelot
H

hellowinter90

Jun 22, 2020
:O How did you make friends so far away when I can't seem to make friends in my own city? I admire you.
Some were through actually meeting them whilst I was there, others online through a fandom x

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
idk what happens after is other people's problem, I'm not alive to deal with all that shit

• Love
Reactions: lunargreenx
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
To be honest, I stopped thinking about preparing. I realize that it was becoming a delay tactic. At the end of the day, I will be dead, so I wouldn't care about what happens to my things.

Reactions: Toptock, SipSop, KibblesNBits and 1 other person
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
This is a tricky one. I've got a note prepared, and day of I'll schedule it to be emailed out to people as i ctb. I've got a form i need to mail donating my body to science upon my death, so my family (who has lived in poverty forever) won't go broke burying me.

I appraised most of my belongings and have slowly been talking my roommate into selling my stuff should something happen to cover rent. I need to delay because I've decided not to do this without an anti-emetic so i gotta put it all on the backburner.

Emotionally, thats a hard one. Preparing myself has been shockingly easy. But at the same time I'm convinced my subconscious is holding something back, I'm indifferent toward the prospect of death, but I'm walking toward it consciously, so at some point that's gonna come to a head.