L

lastboyscout

Sep 23, 2024
They will only make your self-esteem worse if you're an average looking male. It still messes with my head that I put myself out there on the app like we're told to, took nice pictures and almost every woman on the apps within 100 miles of me said "no".
yes thats right .. even the fat girls are demanding on those apps.. beacuse there are so much more number of males «gets to a point that they put like to all girls even the ugly so they have many matches and lots of guys messaging. inside the app they think they are very hot but when moving outside rarely they get a working relationship .. i hate tinder and similar . app tricks u to earn money especially the guys.

Reactions: Aloneandinpain
C

clarencekiwi

May 27, 2024
likes, matches, dates or hookups from matches
i do very well. i get a lot of matches, but most of the time people can't keep a conversation. most recent experience made me super sad. we went on like five dates, knew each other for two months. i fell hard, was the first time i opened up in around two years. eventually, he lost interest. he led me on for like 3 weeks, telling me he would see me some day or that we'll find the right time for us. he just told me a couple days ago that he's not interested in seeing me, and he's felt that way for a while, even though he was telling me we'll find the right time. he even texted me good morning a handful of times. this sucks. im gonna try again but i doubt it's worth it.

hoodymend

hoodymend

Jun 24, 2024
I do okay on them but I've got far too much baggage to enter a serious relationship with anyone

A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
yes thats right .. even the fat girls are demanding on those apps.. beacuse there are so much more number of males «gets to a point that they put like to all girls even the ugly so they have many matches and lots of guys messaging. inside the app they think they are very hot but when moving outside rarely they get a working relationship .. i hate tinder and similar . app tricks u to earn money especially the guys.

One thing that shocked me a bit was seeing a video of a slightly above average woman using a dating app.

She swiped on profiles just as much as I did, perhaps more, but I realised the main "suggested" section, she just spent lots of time swiping left or right on the huge number of profiles that had liked her! The way she used the app was a completely different universe to how I used it.

• Yay!
Reactions: lastboyscout