• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Ugh. Whether you believe you can or you can't, you're right. Reminded me of that. Principals are horrible human beings who's sole existence is to catch a teacher, child, office worker, or counselor doing something wrong. I was an administrator at a school, but not at the top and got cc'd on an email I shouldn't have been. It was literally an Excel workbook of every thing he wanted to catch certain people he didn't like doing wrong so he could fire them. The only reason I wasn't on his list was because their student files were totally out of compliance and I was fixing them for a state audit.
I'm sure my last principal had a similar document and I was at the top. I got written up for everything including giving a hungry child my chips from my lunch :meh: this biggest problem was they didn't understand all the types of seizures a person can have and epilepsy in general so they just constantly accused me of being on drugs and then got mad when I had multiple doctors telling them otherwise.

Reactions: Ruffian
NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
"What doesnt kill you makes you stronger"

And it was a social worker who said that :angry:

• Hmph!
Reactions: Ruffian
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Reactions: Orin and NoDream
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
"you are what you attract" (law of attraction)

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
"you are what you attract" (law of attraction)
Oprah? Why are you on a suicide site? Can you dontate money to some of our members who need it?

Reactions: WinterIsComing
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
anything you say, is just a f**cking excuse

Reactions: WinterIsComing