• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
I plan to SN method tonight but people mentioned i should test it since its old how do i get a test is it easy? if its not easy to get its not worth doing in my opinion like i really need to die soon
also i find it impossible to get an anti emetic or anything online in canada so i dont have one i tried to killed myself with SN once before and threw up but didnt take a second drink im gonna prepare two SN drinks this time
all i have is SN and antacid i wish i was from america and could just get a gun and shoot myself in the woods that would be so much better for me

M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
Hello, if you genuinely wish to CTB, you ought to do the preparation which will give you the best probability of success

in regards to testing the SN, use the search function of this site to look for posts with the word "aquarium" in them. There is a test you can order from the internet, that is used in aquarium setups, which can be used to test the purity of SN. If you read about the aquarium test and it seems like something you could manage to do, it will probably give you reassurance that the SN you're using will be fit to do the job.

In regards to antiemetics, it's my understanding that if you want the best chance for a successful CTB, you really should get the recommended antiemetic drug. You already know from personal experience that SN makes you vomit, which increases the likelihood of failure.

If you prepare sufficiently, CTB is something you can get right. Good luck to you

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Vizzie's SN guide has all infos how to test your SN:

verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
Myself I probably wouldn't really want to try without AE's, but I can understand that maybe you feel you've got nothing to lose. I also would still prefer trying that above a using a gun.

If you can't get an aquarium test today, the blood test described in the link provided above should be a good alternative. It's the test I will use anyway.

Can't you get a doctor to prescribe you an AE? To me that was really maybe the easiest part, but then again I don't live in Canada but the Netherlands.

Good luck to you. Thank you for sharing this and wish you really all the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: moron
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
f you can't get an aquarium test today, the blood test described in the link provided above should be a good alternative. It's the test I will use anyway.
The blood test won't say anything about purity.

• Informative
Reactions: moron