• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
This question is about how to take a lot of pills at once.

Hi. I'm a brazilian person who is going to CTB with the amitriptyline cocktail method.
I have 9g of amitriptyline (120 x 75mg amitriptyline pills), 2g of cimetidine, a benzodiazepine (lorazepam, which is completely optional in the cocktail, by the way) and a antiemetic drug (domperidone, to prevent puking / vomiting)

What is the best way to take a lot of pills at once?

I suppose the proccess cannot take too much time, as amitriptyline does not take too long to sedate a person.

I heard about crushing the pills with a pill crusher, then putting the powder inside large capsules, so that you don't have to ingest as many… Is it a good option?

I also thought about the possibility of crushing them and mixing them with milk-shake or whey protein shake (using a common kitchen mixer to mix the drug powder), but that was my idea and I never heard of this before, I'm not sure if it works, I'm not sure if someone thought about this before or if this is even a thing.

What about dissolving the pills? Is it a good way to do it?

Taking that many pills can take a lot of time and I need to do this right, as I obviously want to minimize the possibility of failure. Any help will be appreciated. If anyone knows the best way to take a lot of pills at once or at least relatively quickly, please write down below.

I'm already aware that statistics for overdoses are not good, but that's because people often do not use lethal drugs or lethal doses in these attempts, so overdose ends up looking unreliable in the statistics. But don't worry about me, as 6g of amitriptyline has been shown to be reliably lethal, and I'm using 9g, so that's more than enough.
I'm also aware that the amitriptyline cocktail can take more than 12 hours to work and it's fine, as I live alone and no one will find me in time.
What I really want help with is to know is how to ingest a lot of pills at once or fairly quickly.

Thank you and sincere hugs.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: atlaSS, Dead Meat, Crazy4u and 1 other person
cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
I'm not familiar with this exact drug. Is it possible to crush them and snort them? Or would the reaction be too quick for that?

Either way, bump.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
I'm not familiar with this exact drug. Is it possible to crush them and snort them?
Amitriptyline is made to be administered orally only, at least as far as I'm aware.
I would rather not change the known cocktail too drastically, as it potentially could result in unpredictable consequences, so I'd rather use it orally.

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Amitriptyline and Cimetidine are soluble in water, Benzo and Domperidone can be taken afterwards.

Reactions: Crazy4u
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
Amitriptyline and Cimetidine are soluble in water, Benzo and Domperidone can be taken afterwards.
Do you mean I'd crush amitriptyline with a pill crusher and mix its powder in water? Or heat / boil the amitriptyline pills in water until they dissolve?

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Do you mean I'd crush amitriptyline with a pill crusher and mix its powder in water? Or heat / boil the amitriptyline pills in water until they dissolve?
Find out the melting and boiling points of your active ingredients. If you're using heat to dissolve anything, be sure to stay below those temperatues so it retains its active form.

Reactions: Ethereal Knight and Crazy4u
A

Aone

Dec 17, 2021
.A friend told me that one can make a "tea" of foxglove leaves and drink it, go to sleep and not wake up. I researched this a bit and it sounds as if foxglove (and oleander, also highly poisonous) would taste so bad that it would be hard to drink it and keep it down. Any thoughts?

sweetheart

sweetheart

May 12, 2018
.A friend told me that one can make a "tea" of foxglove leaves and drink it, go to sleep and not wake up. I researched this a bit and it sounds as if foxglove (and oleander, also highly poisonous) would taste so bad that it would be hard to drink it and keep it down. Any thoughts?
Foxglove can be lethal, but it's definitely not a "fall asleep and never wake up" kind of death. It's painful. It's supposed to have a very bitter taste, but poisonings aren't completely uncommon so it's probably possible.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
nevermind this thread, I found in the PPeH of Nov 2021, on the chapter about amitriptyline, very clear instructions on how to make the preparation of amitriptyline. for anyone who wants to know, check PPeH. I should have read more carefully before opening this thread.