• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wasteodwords

May 9, 2024
While I'm in the process of researching what method is best for me I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to follow through with it. I've tried so many different times and so many different ways in the past, but I'm too much of a bitch to follow through with it. Honestly it's kinda fitting I can't even succeed at killing myself. Any suggestions?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, annxietty, marchshift and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're not a coward. Living is difficult dying is even more difficult. When you're ready to leave you will find the strength you need to overcome SI and to do it. In other words when you're in total desperation and hopelessness that also my help overcoming SI.

Reactions: lnlybnny, marchshift, mexican_patty and 1 other person
feverinjection

feverinjection

sacrifice
May 8, 2024
I promise it has nothing to do with being a coward. It's just science, it's your body's natural reaction. It's something that takes a lot of breaking down to get used to.

With that being said, I think when your time actually comes, you won't feel as scared. I like to think of it as part of fate. It's really not your fault.

Reactions: mexican_patty
W

wasteodwords

May 9, 2024
I don't understand why my body isn't cooperating when there's nothing to keep living for. I've already made peace with that fact.

D

DeletedAccount0864

Experienced
Dec 17, 2023
Not CTB is not "being a coward".

Everyone has their own time. If you don't have a firm desire to CTB, it's not yours. Nobody here will convince you to do this.

W

wasteodwords

May 9, 2024
Not CTB is not "being a coward".

Everyone has their own time. If you don't have a firm desire to CTB, it's not yours. Nobody here will convince you to do this.
I've definitely decided to do it. If anything I think I'm more worried about what would happen if I fail.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it terrible and cruel how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, people should simply have the option to die in a painless way without any risks or complications, I'd also fear trying to die going wrong and leading to worse suffering. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, I understand that it's dreadful feeling trapped in this existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Soldiers and terrorists are trained to overcome the fear of death by exposing themselves to danger. Nothing can be accomplished without courage. Anyone can be brave.

Reactions: samarra, pthnrdnojvsc, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I don't understand why my body isn't cooperating when there's nothing to keep living for. I've already made peace with that fact.
I've definitely decided to do it. If anything I think I'm more worried about what would happen if I fail.
It's your brain that's not cooperating because there is a part of you that is holding onto something still, whether that is solely the fear of failing or something more that you aren't aware of. Choosing a method that has a near impossible chance of failure may help, but if the hesitation is due to more than that, then that won't be enough.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and divinemistress36
W

wasteodwords

May 9, 2024
It's your brain that's not cooperating because there is a part of you that is holding onto something still, whether that is solely the fear of failing or something more that you aren't aware of. Choosing a method that has a near impossible chance of failure may help, but if the hesitation is due to more than that, then that won't be enough.
I definitely think finding something "reliable"is my main hurdle right now. Hopefully if I can convince myself there's no risk of failing then I should be able to take care of it soon.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and pthnrdnojvsc
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I definitely think finding something "reliable"is my main hurdle right now. Hopefully if I can convince myself there's no risk of failing then I should be able to take care of it soon.
In that case, getting your hands on a shotgun would be your best bet. As long as you follow the resources here on setting it up properly, the risk of failure is as non-existent as it gets.

Reactions: wasteodwords and pthnrdnojvsc
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You are not a coward for carrying on. We only CTB once all hope is gone and we are truly ready.

There are no shortcuts or guides. It is the last resort for a reason.

People will say all sorts of nonsense but the reality is no one is ready until the act.

K

kudaphillips

Student
Apr 17, 2024
I'm in the same exact boat. I'm so desperate to ctb but really haven't gotten to close . I have every type of firearm , all the inert gas rigs , supposed pentobarbital ( need to test it but don't know how, exit int tests are garbage ). People say " well your just not ready ". I'm fucking ready , been ready for 10 years .
I think since life has gone insanely ridiculously wrong , I don't trust that ctb will go well. Even if I succeed and die , I'll probably have my soul captured by dark entity or something , this adds uncertainty. Not to mention the insanely pussy SI that I seem to have .
Shotgun 00 buckshot , in back of my mouth , I know it's game over . Can't fucking do it .
Inert gas rig, I get drenched with sweat within first 10 seconds and pull the bag off.

Oh well, back to another day of smashing my face with a monkey wrench in my chair , only got like 50 more years to go

Last edited: