• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Probably a Philosophical Eldritch Being
Jul 2, 2023
I'm trying to starve myself. Idk how to tho. Is there any way I can starve myself without people knowing or without taking any type of medication?

Last edited:
Reactions: A-A and ChesterCopperpot
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know if there is medications (appetite suppressants?). If you live alone it's probably easy, just stop eating. If you live with your family/others it's more difficult to hide it if you had regular meals with others before.

Reactions: Sweet Tart
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
One could say they don't feel well and are only able to manage light snacks periodically but no full meals. Or one could say they are doing some kind of cleanse.

People I know who have actually done long term cleanses have said that the hunger goes away after a few days but idk how reliable this is.

Edit: I have to say I really like your username, @Arachnid_Antichrist

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Jul 2, 2023
One could say they don't feel well and are only able to manage light snacks periodically but no full meals. Or one could say they are doing some kind of cleanse.

People I know who have actually done long term cleanses have said that the hunger goes away after a few days but idk how reliable this is.

Edit: I have to say I really like your username, @Arachnid_Antichrist
Thank you <3 I'll save this to my notes app
I don't know if there is medications (appetite suppressants?). If you live alone it's probably easy, just stop eating. If you live with your family/others it's more difficult to hide it if you had regular meals with others before.
I live with family. We also don't eat meals together but my dad always buys me food for no reason. How can I get him to not buy me food??

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Sweet Tart
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Well, if starving yourself is for self harm rather than a suicide attempt then, i'm glad because its a terrible way to die. If you don't want anyone to notice while living with a family, what i would do is instead of eating at the dinner table with the rest of the family, i'd just bring my meal to my room and flush it down the toilet, lol. There isn't any way of someone noticing that you haven't eaten in days unless you're showing it so i think you'll be fine. They might question you not eating with the rest of the family but there's nothing you can do. They won't try sending you to the doctor, at least. It won't be obvious at all that you're starving yourself. And what i would do (not everyones like me so this probably wouldn't work for you), i would drink water to make myself feel full because for me, water makes me lose my appetite for a few hours, especially if i drink it shortly after i wake up in the morning. If you're like me then this would be perfect for you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ChesterCopperpot and Sweet Tart
Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Jul 2, 2023
Well, if starving yourself is for self harm rather than a suicide attempt then, i'm glad because its a terrible way to die. If you don't want anyone to notice while living with a family, what i would do is instead of eating at the dinner table with the rest of the family, i'd just bring my meal to my room and flush it down the toilet, lol. There isn't any way of someone noticing that you haven't eaten in days unless you're showing it so i think you'll be fine. They might question you not eating with the rest of the family but there's nothing you can do. They won't try sending you to the doctor, at least. It won't be obvious at all that you're starving yourself. And what i would do (not everyones like me so this probably wouldn't work for you), i would drink water to make myself feel full because for me, water makes me lose my appetite for a few hours, especially if i drink it shortly after i wake up in the morning. If you're like me then this would be perfect for you.
My parents and I don't have family meals. Like, ever. But this is really good advice :)

ChesterCopperpot

ChesterCopperpot

disheveled cuss
Jul 11, 2023
i've attempted this and i think i made it like 6 or 7 days without food. it was absolutely miserable. i felt so tortured the whole time. this to me personally, is something i could do in protest or as self harm, but could never ctb this way.

Reactions: A-A, fedupwithlife and Praestat_Mori
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Do you love the torturing feeling of hunger? Cause if you do, absolutely go for it! Tell your dad you're on a diet for some random goal or something.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I think it's one of the hardest method for CTB

Reactions: A-A, Ker and ChesterCopperpot
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i read about a clinic that assists in not so much in starvation but dehydration. it will take a shit ton of will power/determination regardless. i thought 3 days without water would kill you but it can take much longer.

NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
As someone who had really bad anorexia in high school and still battles it, starving yourself requires a lot of willpower. People have lived 10 plus years extremely underweight. It is miserable at times.
I would drink a lot coffee and soup to ease cravings. I would purge after everything I ate. 45kgs was my lowest weight. You don't die, just suffer. Since PrettyThin and ProAna sites were removed it's hard to find tips. But going vegetarian reduces food options if you want people off your case.

Reactions: Arachnid_Antichrist
Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Jul 2, 2023
As someone who had really bad anorexia in high school and still battles it, starving yourself requires a lot of willpower. People have lived 10 plus years extremely underweight. It is miserable at times.
I would drink a lot coffee and soup to ease cravings. I would purge after everything I ate. 45kgs was my lowest weight. You don't die, just suffer. Since PrettyThin and ProAna sites were removed it's hard to find tips. But going vegetarian reduces food options if you want people off your case.
True. Is there a way I can get my dad to stop buying so much food for me? He always buys food (really gross food like chips and ice cream). How do I get him to stop?

NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
True. Is there a way I can get my dad to stop buying so much food for me? He always buys food (really gross food like chips and ice cream). How do I get him to stop?
You could say you are going vegan, that would stop them from buying ice cream at least. Maybe make a list of food that you would feel okay eating. This is called 'safe foods' both in ED and other groups. Just say certain foods upset you and here is a list of stuff you will eat. Because its important to eat something. Starving cold turkey per say is actually worse than cutting down because your metabolism will slow dramatically. Our bodies will do anything to survive. That's all I can suggest really. I don't think this is the best way to die, especially if you get sectioned in hospital because of low weight.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Starvation takes a long time and depends on your age, height, weight and health. I stopped eating and drinking for about ten days and didn't really affect me much. If you have time it's not a bad way to go (in my mind) Good luck. I hope you find the peace you so rightly deserve.

Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Jul 2, 2023
You could say you are going vegan, that would stop them from buying ice cream at least. Maybe make a list of food that you would feel okay eating. This is called 'safe foods' both in ED and other groups. Just say certain foods upset you and here is a list of stuff you will eat. Because it's important to eat something. Starving cold turkey per se is actually worse than cutting down because your metabolism will slow dramatically. Our bodies will do anything to survive. That's all I can suggest really. I don't think this is the best way to die, especially if you get sectioned in hospital because of low weight.
I do have a few safe foods right now (coffee, monster energy, and Gatorade). I'm obese at the moment so I think I have a while before I either get put in the hospital or die. Also, I've heard that the human body burns fat as a means of obtaining calories. Idk if that's true tho.

NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I do have a few safe foods right now (coffee, monster energy, and Gatorade). I'm obese at the moment so I think I have a while before I either get put in the hospital or die. Also, I've heard that the human body burns fat as a means of obtaining calories. Idk if that's true tho.
Yes, fat goes first but it's usually internal fat e.g fat around the organs, then the rest of the body in most cases. People don't realise you don't have to be extremely underweight to have complications from an ED. Every body and its response is different. I just ask you to be kind to yourself, it's okay to change your mind and focus on healthy eating first. You say you're obese, and im unsure if you mean that in how you perceive yourself or in medical professionals terms.

Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Jul 2, 2023
Yes, fat goes first but it's usually internal fat e.g fat around the organs, then the rest of the body in most cases. People don't realise you don't have to be extremely underweight to have complications from an ED. Every body and its response is different. I just ask you to be kind to yourself, it's okay to change your mind and focus on healthy eating first. You say you're obese, and im unsure if you mean that in how you perceive yourself or in medical professionals terms.
I'm 5'8 and 200lbs yeah I'm obese b it at least I'll loose some weight lol

NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I'm 5'8 and 200lbs yeah I'm obese b it at least I'll loose some weight lol
At your height, that seems average weight. But I wish you the best and happiness whatever you choose. I'm here if you need x