• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
I need to cut myself. I really want to. Im just anxious, excited about the moment I can get my knife to cut me like I used to. I'm under treatment, and my family is taking care of me. I went to live with them again, no guns, no knifes, nothing. I need to take pills and everything dangerous must be moved apart. I tried to steal a pencil sharpener from my little sister. I planned to get the blade of it. But they catched me. What can I do or use to SH? I really need to. Btw. If this tipe of questions isn't allowed here, mods please delete it, no problem and sorry if its the case.

• Love
Reactions: TotallyTerrible
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
Dunno if you use twitter, but there's a whole community for that. I have some Xacto blades stashed away just in case, but really anything will do. A small pocket knife, razor blades, xactos or those like- idk what they're called but they're these little plastic pocket razors. I might be able to find a pic somewhere.

I'd probably also be careful though because even if you want to hit deep, you need to consider the aftercare involved. Best bet to not get noticed is sticking to cat scratches or baby styros.

Other methods for hiding usually just involves long sleeves, the area you cut (I'f avoid anywhere blatant like your arms), and not cutting so much at once. Small increments that can be explained away in the worst case scenario.

For bloody tissues or bandages, don't use bins inside the house or anything. Go to the furthest bin outside. I used to wrap my bloody tissues and such in clean tissues, and then take those out to the neighbors bins and only cut periodically on my thighs. Kept to cat scratches/baby styros and never got caught.
Showers were definitely a bitch though.

<3

• Love
Reactions: i dont feel real.
Upvote 0
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Dunno if you use twitter, but there's a whole community for that. I have some Xacto blades stashed away just in case, but really anything will do. A small pocket knife, razor blades, xactos or those like- idk what they're called but they're these little plastic pocket razors. I might be able to find a pic somewhere.

I'd probably also be careful though because even if you want to hit deep, you need to consider the aftercare involved. Best bet to not get noticed is sticking to cat scratches or baby styros.

Other methods for hiding usually just involves long sleeves, the area you cut (I'f avoid anywhere blatant like your arms), and not cutting so much at once. Small increments that can be explained away in the worst case scenario.

For bloody tissues or bandages, don't use bins inside the house or anything. Go to the furthest bin outside. I used to wrap my bloody tissues and such in clean tissues, and then take those out to the neighbors bins and only cut periodically on my thighs. Kept to cat scratches/baby styros and never got caught.
Showers were definitely a bitch though.

<3
Thanks a lot. I'll definitely use these tips.

Upvote 0