• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Over the last couple of years I've gotten into messing around with different chemicals, I started out with messing with radioactivity but recently got into other dangerous chemicals now that I managed to get a lab that I can send to and pick up the chemicals. I have stuff like uranium, rubidium, magnesium, sodium (bisulfate, nitrate, ferrocyanide), yellow cake, and others. I have a small collection but I buy more every once in a while. All this stuff in its current state is fine but if used correctly can be extremely lethal in different ways, some of which could potentially be good methods. As such, I was wondering if anyone has experience in researching new methods which would be consistent in creating new methods using such raw chemicals or advice.

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
Not sure, but your findings could help hundreds of people. I wish you all the best. We need these sorts of chemists around.

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I think there are a few problems:
(1) most people do not have access to a lab to make chemicals and cannot get access to reagents anyways (otherwise you could just order SN from chemical supplier). Anything you manage to come up with would therefore not be great from an accessibility standpoint. No normal person is going to get a hold of uranium any time soon (I'm pretty sure some government would freak out and the supplier would get a visit from CIA/FBI/similar).
(2) the best way to test would be to determine human LD50. This is super unethical (absolutely do NOT do this). From what I can tell, people normally estimate LD50 with rats/rabbits/similar. Unless you also have access to many of these this might be tough.

My approach would be to think about things that we know are deadly and start by finding other chemicals with similar properties. Like I believe (but could be wrong, definitely fact check me) that carbon monoxide and SN work similarly in that they bind to oxygen carriers in the blood so that you can't transport oxygen, which leads to hypoxia. Maybe look for other chemicals which would do the same? You'd probably need a strong biology and chemistry background and need to be methodical.

I won't ask how you're getting uranium, if you're in a lab I sincerely hope there are some protocols to prevent people from doing whatever with it. If you're not there are lots more concerns…

Reactions: Final_Choice
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I think there are a few problems:
(1) most people do not have access to a lab to make chemicals and cannot get access to reagents anyways (otherwise you could just order SN from chemical supplier). Anything you manage to come up with would therefore not be great from an accessibility standpoint. No normal person is going to get a hold of uranium any time soon (I'm pretty sure some government would freak out and the supplier would get a visit from CIA/FBI/similar).
(2) the best way to test would be to determine human LD50. This is super unethical (absolutely do NOT do this). From what I can tell, people normally estimate LD50 with rats/rabbits/similar. Unless you also have access to many of these this might be tough.

My approach would be to think about things that we know are deadly and start by finding other chemicals with similar properties. Like I believe (but could be wrong, definitely fact check me) that carbon monoxide and SN work similarly in that they bind to oxygen carriers in the blood so that you can't transport oxygen, which leads to hypoxia. Maybe look for other chemicals which would do the same? You'd probably need a strong biology and chemistry background and need to be methodical.

I won't ask how you're getting uranium, if you're in a lab I sincerely hope there are some protocols to prevent people from doing whatever with it. If you're not there are lots more concerns…
Yeah you're probably right. I was thinking of doing something similar to what you said, though not sure how to make a good methodology without actually harming anyone to test it, unless if I only go theoretical, which if I do I'll just analyze papers analyzing different deaths/suicides and go from there. Uranium is actually (for some reason) completely normal to buy and got it at home, it's really just a rock which emits such weak radiation that it gets nullified before it gets to you. The yellow cake from uranium is a bit more restricted, though for some reason the site I buy from is also able to ship to my house instead of just the lab.

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I mean if you have some RBC's you can test on, I'm guessing there's a way to check if you've oxidized the hemoglobin? I'm not super sure, but you could maybe do some theoretical stuff to come up with guesses and then maybe check with some RBC samples (if that's available; no clue what type of lab you're in). Still leaves an accessibility problem though.