• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
So I chose a very nice hotel room in a major US city. I booked one with a balcony.

A few years ago somebody was running from the cops and accidentally fell off one of these balconies, dying. I "think" like the 10th floor.

The building is over 20 stories tall. Obviously the top few floors will be unobtainable. But how can I ask them to give me a room rly high up? Still with a balcony. Without it seeming sus.

(My first choice is a partial. Jumping, not ideal, will be if the partial doesn't work or I cannot go through with it).

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
If you want a story as to why you want it high in the building then the most obvious answer is to enjoy the view or be away from street noise.
If you wanted something more specific then could say you previously visited (with a friend or family so not booked under your name for their records) and for nostalgia you would like the specific room on x floor with the balcony facing east etc (or a specific room number if you can find it on their website).
They will deal with many bookings so its unlikely room requests are really questioned too much despite that incident.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
I always request the top floor if possible. Nothing unusual about it.