• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
What is the best time of day,
How will you feel, will you be hungry, will you be fed, will you be thinking of what will happen after you are no more, will you experience anything after death?
Will you pray before?
Is there ever a point in which one is ready?
I know I need to go soon, to avoid pain in my opinion, but sometimes I can not prepare myself.
I could be killing myself any day now, maybe even tonight.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Are we supposed to answer that? If so.

I will feel sad and relieved. Sad because if I am killing myself, that means my dog is gone from this world. Relieved because I can finally leave this sorry excuse for an existence. I am not sure about hunger. I want to eat as much as I can before dying, because eating is fun, but I also don't want people to deal with the literal shit show that happens after you die without empty bowels.

No reason to pray. If there is a god or anything of sorts, such being doesn't deserve any praise. I have thought enough about what happens next, and at this point I don't care anymore. It is impossible to know what happens, if something happens after dying. You just have to do it.

For me, yes. As I implied above, my dog's death is the moment I will be ready.

Only one can know the moment they can't take it anymore, and need to die as soon as possible. It is a very personal thing.

GiveMeNovacaine

GiveMeNovacaine

Jun 11, 2018
>What is the best time of day,
Any time is a good time to go for me.

>How will you feel, will you be hungry, will you be fed, will you be thinking of what will happen after you are no more, will you experience anything after death?
I'll probably eat my favorite foods that day. I'll be thinking of how good it is that I'm preventing years of misery like I've already gone through and will get worse if I continue living. I might also try to think that I'm going to wake up from this nightmare into a much better reality.

>Will you pray before?
I might pray out of desperation although I'll try to not have any of those thoughts in my head because it could potentially keep me from carrying out my objective.

>Is there ever a point in which one is ready?
I know I need to go soon, to avoid pain in my opinion, but sometimes I can not prepare myself.
I could be killing myself any day now, maybe even tonight.

For me, I will know it is time once the future clearly looks like it isn't going to improve. It will be a calculated decision, not an impulsive one. I've been thinking about this for years.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Are we supposed to answer that? If so.

I will feel sad and relieved. Sad because if I am killing myself, that means my dog is gone from this world. Relieved because I can finally leave this sorry excuse for an existence. I am not sure about hunger. I want to eat as much as I can before dying, because eating is fun, but I also don't want people to deal with the literal shit show that happens after you die without empty bowels.

No reason to pray. If there is a god or anything of sorts, such being doesn't deserve any praise. I have thought enough about what happens next, and at this point I don't care anymore. It is impossible to know what happens, if something happens after dying. You just have to do it.

For me, yes. As I implied above, my dog's death is the moment I will be ready.

Only one can know the moment they can't take it anymore, and need to die as soon as possible. It is a very personal thing.
Just wondering if anyone feels the same way I do.