• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Originally I wanted to ctb before July, but due to some events I've decided to stick around until about mid August. So I got four months. What are some ways to make these four months easier? Anything you recommend I do before my time is up? I'm down for almost anything.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Watch tv shows / Anime you like, play single player games, watch youtube videos. If all fails sleep more. That's what I do.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I just watch netflix and junk, not much else tto do.

Safira

Safira

An empty soul isolated and fuelled by desperation
Apr 3, 2018
ASMR is a nice thing to sleep to, as long as you're willing to try various different "trigger" noises/scenarios. My first ones were brushing mics and hair, tapping things and ear massages, pretty basic stuff, but everyone's different!
Yeah, same as the others, watch series you may have had a slight interest in seeing before, rewatch old classics if you want, play all the longer games first then shorter games towards the end of your wait, helps you feel a bit more accomplished.
Perhaps do some random crafts just for shits and giggles? Quilling is quite simple for example once you get the basics down, and you can make some small cute things after some practice. I'd say fuck it and decorate a wall in my home even if i'm not allowed to (though perhaps do that closer to the time), stuff like that. Sometimes doing random creative stuff makes you think, or alternatively numb your mind some more, whatever is more pleasant in that moment usually happens.

Reactions: Mari