A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
No, this is not a recovery thread. I'm still planning to CTB but the date is in the future and I want to finish writing my note. However, the suicidal urges are pretty strong today. I feel really worthless and I want to CTB badly. Any tips on how to push back suicidal urges for a while?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Soul, Kikoo Loool, binturong and 1 other person
binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
Maybe there is a movie that wanted to see but kept putting it off, or favorite music, book, computer game (but it should not be very depressed). It helps me, does not clean completely, but a little switches. Usually it seems that will not help, but then gradually in dive different reality and feel a little better.
Also, Strangely, but coffee helps. Аlso a sense of physical pain, but here cautiously.
In the most severe case, I use one tablet of phenazepam (tranquilizer).

Hope you will be feel better.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for my English, I can not learn a non-native language, so use the program for translation

Last edited:
Reactions: AsexualBarbieBoy, appalachian moon, LifeIsACurse and 1 other person
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
A metric tonne of chocolate helps me to push it back. But I realize that's probably not for everyone.

I'm sure there is something to either balance your mood or give you something to look forward to.

Reactions: AsexualBarbieBoy, LifeIsACurse and binturong
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
No, this is not a recovery thread. I'm still planning to CTB but the date is in the future and I want to finish writing my note. However, the suicidal urges are pretty strong today. I feel really worthless and I want to CTB badly. Any tips on how to push back suicidal urges for a while?
Maybe if you can try taking a nap, or going somewhere public but quiet like a library or movie theatre

Reactions: AsexualBarbieBoy and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hydrate. Eat your spinach. Breathe deeply. Get some sun on your glands. Sleep 8 hours a day. Go to a Rolling Stones concert. The basics, you know? They really help. x

Reactions: AsexualBarbieBoy and Dead beat dad
A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
Thanks for all the help. Playing video games was a good distraction. Carrying on is so painful but I'm trying my best.