B

breezy999

Aug 20, 2023
I feel like jumping would be one of the most effective ways to go but I'm also terrified of heights… sighs. Anyone else?

Reactions: Immensevoid
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
I believe being high or drunk could help with that, if you enjoy those things of course.

tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
I became friends with someone in psych ward who attempted jumping and survived because it wasn't nearly high enough. But he kept talking about his attempt, over and over again, this really messed with him.
He always explained how he did it in detail. He sat down at the edge, smoked weed while getting used to the view. Then closed his eyes and kept slowly rocking back and forth without opening his eyes again, and at some point he did it without even thinking about it..

He honestly made it sound so peaceful that I actually considered going this way for a long time

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I was thinking about it the other day and was beginning to accept the idea of the possibility of jumping.

Then I saw a gif with a toy being thrown out of the windows from the 2nd floor and as the camera moved towards the street below, it made me flinched so hard. Fuck...