• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mayoxhen

Sep 22, 2023
i talked a little about this in my last post, but while writing it i identified this is the only thing holding me back now.

i really believe my face is ugly, as i've always grown up with knowing i'm the "ugly" friend who never had people like her, ignored, used as a joke and no matter how much my mom tells me my face is pretty i just know to strangers i am not beautiful. and i really really don't want to die knowing people will see my face next to a memorial my family will put up when i die and be exposed to the internet.

i just really really want to make sure nobody can see my face. do i write that as my last wish that i don't want my face tied to my death?? it haunts me to think it will.

Reactions: unending_emptiness
unending_emptiness

unending_emptiness

Why don’t I feel anything at all?
Aug 20, 2023
I think you should write down the instructions of what to do after your death. And usually all the wishes will be respected as for respect to the deceased. I would be surprised if the didn't listen. But if that happens you better haunt them or something.