• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I plan to ctb by drowning after jumping off a bridge. When researching I found out that in cold water you can be revived up to 2-4h after you drowned due to hypothermia (I don't know if this only applies to children).
Is there anything I could do to lower the possibility of me being revived, or is it better to ctb when it's warmer? The water temperature atm ranges anywhere from 30-50F / -1-10°C
I really don't want to become a vegetable

Reactions: annointed_towers
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I plan to ctb by drowning after jumping off a bridge. When researching I found out that in cold water you can be revived up to 2-4h after you drowned due to hypothermia (I don't know if this only applies to children).
Is there anything I could do to lower the possibility of me being revived, or is it better to ctb when it's warmer? The water temperature atm ranges anywhere from 30-50F / -1-10°C
I really don't want to become a vegetable
Definitely do everything in your power not to become a vegetable. I think you need to make sure you do it where no one is around, but that may be hard jumping from a bridge whereby, most likely, you would draw attention to yourself. If where you jump in the water is still liquid, the temperature must be above 32F, as 30F is ice. No doubt you'd go right through any ice into the water, though, at temperatures anywhere near what you said. I don't know where you are, but rescue teams can be pretty fast in reaching you. I suppose you could attach weights to yourself before you jump, so that you'd go straight under when hitting the water. That would make it somewhat harder for rescue to find you. But, most are ready for that scenario, and they may still locate you fairly quickly, unless there is an undertow that sweeps you away quickly. I think you're right about cold water extending the period of time whereby you could be resuscitated, since the cold slows down body metabolic processes. Don't believe it applies only to children. If you do this method, you have more guts than I. Good luck to you and hope you can get to your peace.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Unfortunately what happens during a rescue is beyond your control.
Tie a weight to your leg first? If you stay sunk, they need to call dive rescue and that is more recovery than rescue.
Do it when nobody is around so all this does not happen.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Maybe swim out to a deep spot instead of jumping? Jumping is what's doing to catch attenrion

Reactions: Grayfield