• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

USER80709

Apr 30, 2023
I count 15 seconds and I don't pass out, plus it hurts like hell. How do people do it?

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
We need more info to help ideally such as your ligature and setup. In general it helps to look up and keep the ligature above your Adamsapple making sure it doesn't shift position under tension. It's not easy and many (myself included) are still trying to get it right.
Shouldn't it be below the adam's apple being a partial suspension or it depends basically on the position it is attempted?

L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
I've seen below being mentioned but not as much as above and since a lot of the knowledge we have on here is passed onto eachother I can't really say much about it other than that if more are trying above then presumably below is even less successful šŸ¤·
Sounds reasonable