• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ociv

Ociv

Older On The Inside
Mar 29, 2024
I've been grappling with the exact same thing.

Only real ideas I've had were to get a dangerous job and die at work (though so far In my job at a water treatment plant I haven't found anything lethal enough to do the job guaranteed)

or get in a high speed head on collision with no seat belt (though this is still not guaranteed to work, and you might end up killing the other guy too unless you were to aim for a really big truck or something.)

Idk neither seem all that great. It's tough.

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Hi
Any ways to make my cbt look like an accident? My mother would for sure go insane if she finds out that I did cbt.
probably walking a long a cliff that is over 80 feet high. Slip....

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I am also searching for such methods with no success .

Cheesecake

Cheesecake

҉ Walmart ҉
Aug 28, 2020
i read a thread a few minutes ago, hypothermia seems like a very easy and accidental way to go. just get drunk and lay out in the snow

Reactions: Raindancer
Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
i read a thread a few minutes ago, hypothermia seems like a very easy and accidental way to go. just get drunk and lay out in the snow
Yes, I have been thinking about this as an option.

D

Dopamine_Junkie44

Nov 12, 2023
I thought about that too. You have to make sure you lie somewhere so far off that no one finds you for a while. Then how do you explain getting there? I live in a city...

B

belowhorizon

Apr 4, 2024
Maybe look up accidental deaths? Drowning, jaywalking, bar fights, etc