• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
How to live with severe attachment issues and abandonment issues, never being sure if somebody likes you or not, and needing unbelievable amount of assurance?
I think it will make people leave me, especially when I literally every day need assurance they still care.
Please give me advice, I am now losing my sleep over this, I feel like such a burden to society.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Rare are the noble relationships that are not transactional in nature.

If you want people to stick around, make sure you have something they want. It is up to you to figure it out, as it varies by relationship.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
You don't. You exist in pain until you can finally die, one way or another.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Aim
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Integrity is one component. This can come from being thrown in the deep end, of difficult tasks. Go beyond the world of human perceptions, into what needs doing

I helped a gal go through this. Afterwards, her whole demeanor changed. She stopped desperately status-signaling & fearing what others thought of her

btw, if you're the philosophical type, we could discuss a more philosophical route