• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Softwind

Softwind

May 22, 2023
I found a few sources on my own (online market, lab...), but how do I know if they are legit/safe?
For the record I live in Italy...

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Is it a polish source by chance? Because I know there's a polish one that's legit but mostly for EU customers.

• Informative
Reactions: tbroken
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Here's some info on that polish source:

It's very easy to find with a quick Google search.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
No, it's Italian
Compra dalla Polonia, come ti suggerivano gli altri utenti. Il sito si chiama A*****o ed è come un AMZ o AXP polacco.
Mi è arrivato tutto e la purezza dovrebbe essere 99%. Se vuoi ti do ulteriori info in privato.

Reactions: Softwind
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Something I just remembered but couldn't find with a more or less quick forum search - there's a scammer list for N, there might be one for SN as well? Or I thought I've read about one at some point. Should I find it I'll post it here.
Would be another way to make sure it's legit.

*edit:
Last post I swear, I found the scammer list. It says 'Nembutal Scams' but also lists SN scammers.

And a scam mega thread including SN:

Oh and some time in the last few days a mod mentioned that they keep track of all the floating sources so you could just message them with the name and ask about it? They won't share sources but can tell you if it's a known one.

Last edited:
Softwind

Softwind

May 22, 2023
Is it a polish source by chance? Because I know there's a polish one that's legit but mostly for EU customers.
Also, isn't there a chance customs might check what I ordered? I know it's not an illegal product, but
Something I just remembered but couldn't find with a more or less quick forum search - there's a scammer list for N, there might be one for SN as well? Or I thought I've read about one at some point. Should I find it I'll post it here.
Would be another way to make sure it's legit.

*edit:
Last post I swear, I found the scammer list. It says 'Nembutal Scams' but also lists SN scammers.

And a scam mega thread including SN:

Oh and some time in the last few days a mod mentioned that they keep track of all the floating sources so you could just message them with the name and ask about it? They won't share sources but can tell you if it's a known one.
Really? Which mod?

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
I know from these posts that 'nozomu' does.

They definitely do for N and I think I've read somewhere else that they also do for SN. Hope that helps!

Regarding customs I haven't read anything so far in orders going to Germany about anything. But your experience may vary.